Variant Image Penguin

Variant Image Penguin

by VIP App

Assign multiple images to variants, clean up your product page

EasyErgo

I use this app to cut down the number of variant photos for each product, as well as put the photos in the exact order I want. Works very well so far. I recently had some questions about an issue I was having with my product photos. Support went in and personally fixed the issue even though it didnt have anything to do with the app! Excellent customer service

Italeau

We have used this app for quite a while now and it works great. It is perfect for handling all the various thumbnail images that go with each color of our different products. We have used it on two themes so far. Whenever we have needed support they were very helpful and responsive. We highly recommend this app.

Orientdesign

Great app, great support!
Had problems with setup, contacted support and they made it work like a charm :)

Chris Reeve Knives Shop

VIP has an easy drag and drop interface for easy setup and works exactly how it's described (just follow the directions y'all). We recently upgraded to a premium theme and the Eshop Guide support team went above and beyond to help us get the app setup. Overall great app with a support team that will stand behind it!

Bigstuffed

Great App. Easy to use and does evrything you'll need regarding variant iamges.
The support team is awesome. They fixed any of the issues I faced. It's a rare quality and definitly worth trusting them.
Five stars Guys !

Laptopdecal

Not only did the app's performance exceed my expectations, but the customer service provided was extraordinary. After having difficulty with the setup, Mangita was able to install the app properly for me at no extra cost. My site looks much more professional and user-friendly. If you want to see how great this app works, see for yourself at my site; thejazzypanda.com !

Jakob Winter

Our product page went from crazy messy to nice, tidy and clean!!

This app does exactly what it supposed to do. Assigning images is straight forward. The technical support is responsive and very helpful, thank you :)

Iseeyoulookn

We must agree with all previous positive reviews of this app and David. When we tried to install this, we had problems because the theme our website is based on (Yourstore) is not from the Shopify theme store. We also heavily customized it with custom code and other Shopify apps. We contacted the Variant Image Penguin folks, and within I think a day, the app was installed and working. As we continuously improve our graphical user interface, not having a dozen images on our product page is making our design job easier.

Thanks Dave.

Coloured Raine 2

David is wonderful. Really responsive and went above and beyond to get this app working with my theme. Once installed, its very simple to use. Would recommend 100%.

Lawell Home

There are 2 reasons I am giving this app 5 stars:

1. This app itself is concise, easy to use, and does what it does

2. The amount of support I received upon encountering problems is incredible. First, there is a website that guides users who had problems using the app(very informative and comprehensive). Second, Dave was tremendously helpful when I emailed my problems to him. He responded quickly and it was heart-warming to see him go the extra mile to write codes for me to help make the app more compatible on mobile platforms. Thanks Dave!

I'm sure many users here got to benefit from this app. Do give it a try!