Variant Image Penguin

Variant Image Penguin

by VIP App

Assign multiple images to variants, clean up your product page

Bookman

Great app! Quick and helpful service when setting up since our theme didn't want to play along. Would happily recommend it!

Goh2go

Great app!!! Even better customer service!!! I had a little hiccup trying to figure out how to properly configure the app with our theme, so I emailed them and got a very quick response from a friendly guy named Oliver. He corresponded with me through email for a couple days and got everything working the way we needed! Thank you Oliver!

Maya Magal 2

Still testing the features on the VIP app, however Oliver has been incredibly helpful and friendly in customising the features for us and he has been happy to go the extra mile. We are excited to start using VIP.
Thankyou!

Heiida

Good app with FANTASTIC support! Very prompt to respond and I would recommend this app highly.

Hanks Belts

This app works great and the service was excellent! We needed a change to have it work correctly with our template and they did it quickly and resolved all issues in no time. Easy to setup also. Highly recommend!

For The Love Of Sound

Awesome app and support was very knowledgeable and helpful.

Matthew Avery

Excellent support - really helpful

Hotmakeupprofessional

This app works wonderfully and exactly as expected even in beta! We are currently migrating from Magento and this is a feature that is native to that platform — so the timing of VIP coming to Shopify couldn't be better. App design is clean, easy to navigate, and straight-forward to use (simply drag-and-drop images to the variant it belongs to). Configuring the app is such a breeze but the payoff and benefit to your store will be huge! In our case, on average we have around 15-20 variants for a lot of our products. So this really helps keep the pages looking clean.

We were contacted by the developer shortly after installing VIP in case any support was needed. When we did reach out, the response-time was very prompt and consistent. The developer even offered support for other things we may need during our site migration. Definitely recommended!

Kittaphoria

This works perfectly. Customers only see the variants you want them to see - which is exactly what I needed. Their support was beyond helpful as well. Great app!

Smarticase

Super useful app to get rid of all the variant images that shopify automatically inserts onto your page. I wanted a clean product page and this app does it. The developers were super helpful and responsive . I highly recommend!!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next