Variant Image Penguin

Variant Image Penguin

by VIP App

Assign multiple images to variants, clean up your product page

Amazing Corset

VIP is a great app. I’m using the free Brooklyn theme, and VIP allows my customers to see different pictures for different color variants, without going to a different page. Plus it’s very simple to use.

Also, Dave has been super responsive and helpful. He solved quickly two layout issues, and he took the time to write me and suggest some fixes to my theme's code as well.

This is the first review I write for a Shopify app, but I highly recommend both the app and the developer!

Thank you, Dave.

Shoperio

As said in a few other reviews, I ran into compatibility issues with the recently updated version of the "Venture" theme.
Though after some immediate help from Dave, it was working in minutes and looks awesome.

Thanks, guys!

Wallpaper Trader

Dave was extremely helpful. Initially, the app wasn't working due to issues with our HTML/CSS but Dave was more than helpful by looking over our code and resolving the issue for us.

The Gld Shop

Fantastic app and fantastic service. The team was very responsive to issues that I encountered with getting the app to work with our site's theme.

Waterfire

This app isn't completely compatible with our theme (Venture) at the beginning, because the theme has a product thumbnail carousel. I emailed Dave, and he got back to me within a day with a solution.
I don't write reviews very often.
But I highly recommend this app and Dave's service.

Ridge Wallet

Fantastic app, we had some issues with the native integration with our theme and Dave got back to me super quickly and made some tweaks in our CSS that left the app functioning beautifully.

Sanabul

Great customer service!

Even tough our theme wasn't on the compatibility list he figure it out the way to implement it and works like charm!
100% recommended

Thanks Dave.

Beard King 2

Lord Dave is awesome! Great customer support and the App is so EASY to use. LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Segal Jewellery

Great App and the service was quick and efficient too.

Two thumbs up.

Londonluggagetest

David is a very prompt, generous and efficient app developer. I was building a store which contained hundreds of products, many with multiple colours and sizes. Using VIP massively reduced navigation nightmares, condensing variations of the same product to simple buttons, keeping it clean and simple for customers. Had to make additional changes to mobile version (but this was due to my theme), and David was kind to keep the app running for free whilst I was in development for a couple months. Seems to be the only solution to multiple product variants out there!