Variant Image Penguin

Variant Image Penguin

by VIP App

Assign multiple images to variants, clean up your product page

Segal Jewellery

Great App and the service was quick and efficient too.

Two thumbs up.

Londonluggagetest

David is a very prompt, generous and efficient app developer. I was building a store which contained hundreds of products, many with multiple colours and sizes. Using VIP massively reduced navigation nightmares, condensing variations of the same product to simple buttons, keeping it clean and simple for customers. Had to make additional changes to mobile version (but this was due to my theme), and David was kind to keep the app running for free whilst I was in development for a couple months. Seems to be the only solution to multiple product variants out there!

Donachellis Home Store

This app is a lifesaver. I have products with a ton of variants. I would never have been able to build my store without this app! Thank you!

Fantom Led

This app is fantastic - kills it! As did all of the wonderful support I received from David Crowder. I highly recommend the product if you want to feature more than one image for each of your product variants.

Finessar

This app is great and it has helped me tremendously with my store set up. The staff is also knowledgeable and extremely responsive. I'd definitely recommend VIP.

Knvaz

Very functional app to use. Staff are helpful. Hope to see it help our business grow.

Ellens Site

VIP was the perfect touch to our site. It helped add a professional touch that made all our products have a very clean look.

Mangomask

Excellent App - I personally think Variant Image Penguin is the only app out there that perfectly shows the variant images and enhances the customer experience. We had to do a few tweaks to make it work PERFECTLY. We opened a ticket to app support and we got connected with David Crowder from VIP app support team within couple of hours. He is AWESOME to work with and resolved our issues within minutes. I STRONGLY recommend this app to everyone who wants to have product variations.

Cheers,
Amar

Glasstyle

Simple and easy to use. Great customer service!

Xyframes

Dead easy to use, I'd recommend this to anyone looking to add more variants quickly. The guys that run this app are a nice lot too. xydisplay.com