Variant Image Penguin

Variant Image Penguin

by VIP App

Assign multiple images to variants, clean up your product page

Timeslippers

This app is awesome. The interface is super simple, and the customer service is outstanding. Had an issue with my theme, and the guys took the extra time to fix it. Really can't say enough about this. Thank you for a great app!

Dealsegg

Awesome app & great customer service! Fixed my issue within minutes!

Gr8grab

Highly recommend Variant Image Penguin to store owners that want to show a specific image or set of images on a per product basis, something that Shopify's core theme does not currently support.

Relwen16

This app does exactly what we needed it to do. Dave was extremely helpful and quick to respond when we needed support. Very pleased with Variant Image Penguin.

Exkklusiv

Great app, not only cleans up the product page but removes a lot of confusion from buying products with multiple variants. Love the support, thanks Dave. Will recommend to all.

Shoplorikeet

I am happy to say that Dave actioned my request promptly and very professionally! Support was fast and extremely helpful.

Once you get past the initial setup, the app is very easy to use and works a treat. My product pages wouldn't look as good without it. This app is a must if your theme doesn't support the multiple-photos-per-variant organisation that VIP offers.

Sleepyheadsstore

Great app. It's a must have for stores with a large number of products and variants. The developers are quick to respond and are very helpful.

Rinkit Ltd

Brilliant App. Works well, Good support - very goods communication. Would highly recommend.

Zensah Compression

excellent app and service. Email response with just in hours.

Aima Dora

Great app and great support - I had to switch themes twice and Eshop Guide was a great help. They even went beyond the app installation and helped my solve issues I had with the theme.
Thanks again guys!!