Variant Image Penguin

Variant Image Penguin

by Eshop Guide

Assign multiple images to variants, clean up your product page

Jeggie

Awesome service, Awesome support, Overall great experience.

Highly recommended!

Etotems

Awesome app that brings a nice touch to our website! Great support as well, I definitely recommend the Variant Image Penguin app.

Pitaka

very nice app! it makes our store page clean.

Signedandlimited

Looks good, great stuff!!! and great support also. Highly recommend this app.

Recreate Designs

Super responsive and going to make a huge difference in our shop. We make one-of-a-kind color combinations for products and it will save a lot of time and make it easier for the customer to see their options. Thanks for getting this app out there and recommend it highly to anyone making handcrafted goods that are unique within a style.

Monsuavestore

I would give this app 10 stars if possible, great app and the customer service is just phenomenal. Contacted multiple times and showed me the best interest and help anyone could possible offer, this app is also very important for professionalism as it made my website able to compete with the best.

I reccomened this app to everyone, its a life saver.

Et Test

Great app with even better customer service. I had a little trouble setting it up but i emailed support and they responded with a solution by the next morning. I ended up not using the app because my client decided to go with a theme that had this feature already integrated. Nevertheless, its a fantastic app!

Bookman

Great app! Quick and helpful service when setting up since our theme didn't want to play along. Would happily recommend it!

Goh2go

Great app!!! Even better customer service!!! I had a little hiccup trying to figure out how to properly configure the app with our theme, so I emailed them and got a very quick response from a friendly guy named Oliver. He corresponded with me through email for a couple days and got everything working the way we needed! Thank you Oliver!

Maya Magal 2

Still testing the features on the VIP app, however Oliver has been incredibly helpful and friendly in customising the features for us and he has been happy to go the extra mile. We are excited to start using VIP.
Thankyou!