Variant Image Penguin

Variant Image Penguin

by VIP App

Assign multiple images to variants, clean up your product page

Wall & Wrenn

The app does what it claims for the most part. It has an issue, however, that prevents my first product image from loading on mobile. Even after uninstalling and re-installing the app, the problem still persists. I've reached out to support to get help on this issue and I haven't received a reply.

Invisible World

I used this app and it worked great for about 1.5 years, then it started to really bog down: perhaps because we had more items and images? It became too slow to use easily. We couldn't get it to load correctly. When we uninstalled it it left some nasty bits of code in our Theme.liquid file that caused a lot of 404 errors. I would have no gripe if that had not happened.

October 30, 2019

Hi there, and thank you for your honest review.
The app never touches the theme.liquid by itself. It is most probably that you or our support staff inserted a script link to speed up the apps loading times as described in the help article manually.
We apologize if this has caused any problems on your side after uninstalling.
Cheers,
Dave

Mellow Cosmetics

Good app that can do what I want. However, I've never had any luck setting it up myself, and I have good computer knowledge and basic coding skills. Mandeep did the backend set up for me, but I'd like to be able to do it myself. For this reason, I give it 3 stars. If the set up could be done without help, I would give it 5.