Variant Image Penguin

Assign multiple images to variants, clean up your product page

From $4.99/month. 16-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Modern Dane

The app does exactly what it says and is really easy to use. It didn't work when I first set it up, but the support team fixed it right away. Excellent support and fantastic app that solved a big problem for my store.

DuraWeather Poly

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This is a great app for selecting variant images. Easy to use. Great customer support. I switched Themes and they made the transition seamless

Easy2Live

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 month

the most convenient and effecient app for products with viriants. all you need to do is drag related pic and put them in the right place. and nice customer service as well. good luck with your business!

VaxShirts.com

VIP works perfectly. Support was also great--they were very helpful with getting the app installed and working. I highly recommend this app.

Geniani

Time spent using app About 1 month

We want to thank the development team and especially the work of Mr. Sandhu that helped us to set up the stack of two amazing apps that completely fit our needs. This was honorable and on-demand work. Strongly recomend!

carolinedoumeng

Location France

Perfect ! As a shopify novice, they fix the app on my premium theme for me and works fine. Very quick support. Merci Beaucoup :)

WESTON JON BOUCHÉR

I've been working on getting this feature to work on my website for a year now. So many other apps and developers could not accomplish this. I am so grateful to have found VIP. It works correctly and is affordable for small businesses like mine. Highly recommend. Great support too for install on my custom shopify theme PRESTIGE.

Tuft + Paw

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great support, they can customize to make it suit your custom theme and any requests to make sure it works

Snakehive UK

A fantastic app. Easy to use and with very helpful and quick support from the developers I recommend for stores looking to group images easily for variant selections.

VieuX Eyewear

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

I've used VIP on a few stores now and have always had amazing support, rarely have an issue with install but whenever adjustments need to be made they're always happy to help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10