Rezensionen (122)

• 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 6 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
4. April 2024

So far so good! The app does exactly what I need it to, and the support team has been great. They went into my store and customized it so that I could show just the different color variations (without showing size variations) on my product pages!

They have been extremely responsive on WhatsApp when I have had problems and have expeditiously solved any problems with the app.

For anyone wanting to see Product Variants on their collection pages for a really small monthly fee, this is the app for you!

REPRESENT THE CODE
Vereinigte Staaten
30 tage mit der App
4. April 2024

Model works as suggested and their customer services is excellent - highly responsive and quick to fix!

Soteria Style
Vereinigte Staaten
5 monate mit der App
28. April 2024

It does what is says. Small bugs happened. Support help quickly. Great one.

Gold Class Store
Türkei
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
27. März 2024

The support team is superb! I requested them to show the variant based on colors rather than based on all the variants and they managed to do it fast and responsive. You may need to chat with them via WhatsApp or Telegram, but other than that everything works pretty well.

Havan Clothing
Malaysia
12 tage mit der App
Extendons hat geantwortet 28. März 2024

Thank you for your review! 💖 💖 💖

Muzammil

2. April 2024

Variator has transformed my collection pages by displaying variants as separate products, enhancing the shopping experience for my customers. The support team's exceptional assistance, especially Muzammil Malik's guidance, has made my journey with the app seamless and enjoyable. I am thoroughly satisfied and highly recommend it to anyone looking to optimize their product listings and improve user engagement.

Decore London
13 tage mit der App
6. Mai 2024

Well done! Nice app, had small bugs quickly fixed by the dev. Also great support.. it's worth it

Project Sleeper
Australien
6 tage mit der App
24. Mai 2024

The App works well, exactly what i needed. Very responsive customer service. Muzammil has been very helpful.

Wrist Envy
5 tage mit der App
2. April 2024

had a couple of special request, the customer service is fast and helpful.
other than that the app works great and helped step up my shop.

THE BASEMENT
Israel
12 tage mit der App
18. März 2024

I had an excellent experience! They were incredibly quick to respond and efficiently sorted out my issue. They demonstrated a deep understanding of my requirements, ensuring everything was resolved to my satisfaction in record time. Highly recommended!

Gabe Sportswear
Vereinigtes Königreich
Etwa ein monat mit der App
Extendons hat geantwortet 20. März 2024

Thank you for your review! 💖

15. Mai 2024

After searching for a way to show variants on our collection pages, gladly this app came across. The support is great! Thank you so much!!

Bamboo Elements