Reseñas (128)

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 91% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
4 de abril de 2024

So far so good! The app does exactly what I need it to, and the support team has been great. They went into my store and customized it so that I could show just the different color variations (without showing size variations) on my product pages!

They have been extremely responsive on WhatsApp when I have had problems and have expeditiously solved any problems with the app.

For anyone wanting to see Product Variants on their collection pages for a really small monthly fee, this is the app for you!

REPRESENT THE CODE
30 días usando la aplicación
28 de abril de 2024

It does what is says. Small bugs happened. Support help quickly. Great one.

Gold Class Store
Turquía
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
27 de junio de 2024

Great app to show discounted variants on my shop, great support to fit app to our needs.

JPMS Italia
Italia
4 días usando la aplicación
4 de abril de 2024

Model works as suggested and their customer services is excellent - highly responsive and quick to fix!

Soteria Style
5 meses usando la aplicación
24 de mayo de 2024

The App works well, exactly what i needed. Very responsive customer service. Muzammil has been very helpful.

Wrist Envy
Reino Unido
5 días usando la aplicación
6 de mayo de 2024

Well done! Nice app, had small bugs quickly fixed by the dev. Also great support.. it's worth it

Project Sleeper
6 días usando la aplicación
2 de abril de 2024

Variator has transformed my collection pages by displaying variants as separate products, enhancing the shopping experience for my customers. The support team's exceptional assistance, especially Muzammil Malik's guidance, has made my journey with the app seamless and enjoyable. I am thoroughly satisfied and highly recommend it to anyone looking to optimize their product listings and improve user engagement.

Decore London
Reino Unido
13 días usando la aplicación
27 de marzo de 2024

The support team is superb! I requested them to show the variant based on colors rather than based on all the variants and they managed to do it fast and responsive. You may need to chat with them via WhatsApp or Telegram, but other than that everything works pretty well.

Havan Clothing
Malasia
12 días usando la aplicación
Extendons respondió 28 de marzo de 2024

Thank you for your review! 💖 💖 💖

Muzammil

15 de mayo de 2024

After searching for a way to show variants on our collection pages, gladly this app came across. The support is great! Thank you so much!!

Bamboo Elements
Países Bajos
1 día usando la aplicación
28 de mayo de 2024

The application works well, simple to use. Good support in configuration. I recommend

DP12