Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 93% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
4 de abril de 2024

So far so good! The app does exactly what I need it to, and the support team has been great. They went into my store and customized it so that I could show just the different color variations (without showing size variations) on my product pages!

They have been extremely responsive on WhatsApp when I have had problems and have expeditiously solved any problems with the app.

For anyone wanting to see Product Variants on their collection pages for a really small monthly fee, this is the app for you!

REPRESENT THE CODE
Estados Unidos
30 días usando la aplicación
4 de abril de 2024

Model works as suggested and their customer services is excellent - highly responsive and quick to fix!

Soteria Style
Estados Unidos
5 meses usando la aplicación
27 de marzo de 2024

The support team is superb! I requested them to show the variant based on colors rather than based on all the variants and they managed to do it fast and responsive. You may need to chat with them via WhatsApp or Telegram, but other than that everything works pretty well.

Havan Clothing
Malasia
12 días usando la aplicación
Extendons respondió 28 de marzo de 2024

Thank you for your review! 💖 💖 💖

Muzammil

2 de abril de 2024

Variator has transformed my collection pages by displaying variants as separate products, enhancing the shopping experience for my customers. The support team's exceptional assistance, especially Muzammil Malik's guidance, has made my journey with the app seamless and enjoyable. I am thoroughly satisfied and highly recommend it to anyone looking to optimize their product listings and improve user engagement.

Decore London
13 días usando la aplicación
28 de abril de 2024

It does what is says. Small bugs happened. Support help quickly. Great one.

Gold Class Store
Turquía
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
6 de mayo de 2024

Well done! Nice app, had small bugs quickly fixed by the dev. Also great support.. it's worth it

Project Sleeper
6 días usando la aplicación
18 de marzo de 2024

I had an excellent experience! They were incredibly quick to respond and efficiently sorted out my issue. They demonstrated a deep understanding of my requirements, ensuring everything was resolved to my satisfaction in record time. Highly recommended!

Gabe Sportswear
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
Extendons respondió 20 de marzo de 2024

Thank you for your review! 💖

2 de abril de 2024

had a couple of special request, the customer service is fast and helpful.
other than that the app works great and helped step up my shop.

THE BASEMENT
Israel
12 días usando la aplicación
24 de mayo de 2024

The App works well, exactly what i needed. Very responsive customer service. Muzammil has been very helpful.

Wrist Envy
5 días usando la aplicación
14 de febrero de 2024

Amazing app with fuss-free and prompt support. I had an issue displaying my variants correctly on the collection pages and Muzammil solved my issue quickly. Will definitely recommend this app.

Dear Bliss
Singapur
3 meses usando la aplicación
Extendons respondió 6 de marzo de 2024

Thank you for your review! 💖 💖 💖 It was a pleasure assisting you!. Happy to hear you chose our Variator app for your business!

Muzammil Malik