Variant's Description

Variant's Description

by Aakash Info Tech

Variant description for each variant of products

VALENSOLE JEWELRY

This app did exactly what we needed it to. When you install this I believe you stop seeing your normal descriptions (it's one or the other), but the developer was super responsive and helped us so we could see one or both at the same time. Would definitely recommend!

September 25, 2021

Uncle Ray's Products

This app is exactly what I needed. Had a small glitch but it was resolved by the company's tech support. I would recommend it highly.

August 31, 2021

defirmakaas

We've been struggling with this while building our new shop and this app seemed like the perfect solution! Great app and great customer service in case something goes wrong or something isn't clear.

August 20, 2021

Hoonigan

This app has allowed us to add much needed context and descriptions to specific part numbers to help consumers select the correct product. The developer is incredibly responsive to feedback and helpful. We had a question about a potential feature to bulk import data and they are keen on developing a solution. Highly recommended.

July 9, 2021

Vestium NY

I am SO happy and relieved that I found this app!! I've been bugging my developer that I wanted each of my variant to have a different description because of the nature of my business, and he couldn't figure it out. Then I went on Google and found this app, and HOLYMOLLY it's a life saver! Now I can finally do what I planned with my store, thanks guys!!

July 1, 2021

instyle.gr

I use this app to add extra descriptions to some of my products. It's easy to use and financial. The support is responding immediately to any question and problem we have.

June 23, 2021

Kim R Sanchez Jewelry

I've been waiting for this app!!!! Very easy to install and fast help from support! Highly recommend!

May 26, 2021

Bottega La Cosentina

Great app! I solved my big problem quickly and cheaply. To download in every shop. Five Stars no doubt

May 25, 2021

BabyVroom

They have strong customer service and this is a useful app ! :) I am happy ! Also they have fair price so this app is really a must.

May 21, 2021

Quevos

This app is great, and it does exactly what we need it to. We had a bit of an issue getting it set up but the developers worked quickly and were able to diagnose the issue and get it up and running in a matter of minutes. I would definitely recommend this app.

May 10, 2021