Variant's Description

Variant's Description

by Aakash Info Tech

Variant description for each variant of products

Sportfamly

Amazing app. Works flawlessly. Super satisfied. Meets everything stated in the description, and is really useful to have!

April 17, 2021

Lizosoft Ltd

i love this app, ignore every app on there that deals with product description variants. This is all you need. This app is BRILLIANT. Its simple, cheap and works out the box. Its excellent.

April 10, 2021

11Orbs

Great app functions well on both desktop and mobile website. Wights loads within seconds. Easy to use.

April 9, 2021

avivkatz4

super recommend! i had special requirements and the team help me in less than 12 hours!
great work, we will work together with more of my stores. thank you

April 7, 2021

Chung Wah

This app help me a lot, it help to present data clearly. I can add detailed product description to my product

April 1, 2021

car-resale

Helpful App for Read products, variants and collections and capable to Modify theme templates and theme assets as well

April 7, 2021

Freedom to Sign

I love Variant's Description Because! This is by far the best app I have installed for my website - from the functionality and aesthetics to the platform behind the scenes - this app does everything you need it to and more! The Because team is absolutely amazing and reaches out to its users to ensure optimal experience.

March 20, 2021

Vieza Skin

This app is very so nice! Simple, but very effective! I got what I wanted! The installation is very easy too.

March 4, 2021

Thank you for your review.

Sweet Cheeks Collection

Very useful app and cost effective! It's a must have when creating different descriptions under one listing. The support is also brilliant and very fast at responding !

February 26, 2021

Only Buy Deals

Great app! Really helped my website perform better and made my life easier when dealing with the variant descriptions

February 20, 2021