Products List Variants Viewer

Products List Variants Viewer

by Singleton software

Show products variants in collection with "Add to cart" button

Recover Bundles

I used this app to customize my home page as I was only selling three products and wanted to allow customers to quickly add each product to their cart without leaving the home page - it works great and the programmers have been fast to respond to my questions or quick fixes and have been really helpful.

ShopViajecito

I love this app. It is really useful and use it for two different stores. It is applicable in many ways. Their customer service is super quick too.

Ane's - Source naturelle de beauté

This app is very useful and gives you more options to personalize your store!
I really recommend it! And another advantage and not the least, the creator of the app is very nice and helps you to use it :)

Pofa Activewear

This is a great app. We were able to increase our conversion rate significantly. The app developer is very helpful and has assisted us promptly with customizing the app to make fit our current website design. Very Recommended.

בוצ'ר שופ

Exactly the solution we needed - a quick and easy shopping experience for our customers. adding products to cart directly from collection page.

MAYA FREYA

AWESOME customer service - had a few issues on the appearance I needed to fix, and 10 minutes later everything was done! 5 stars from here!

Visible

Exactly what we were looking for. Customers can purchase multiple products very quickly. Ideal for when we are low on inventory.

naturafresca

The app is great and fits my needs, quick and useful customer care! I head an issue which they immediately fixed

Fabric Freedom

Great app and very helpful support team! I am just getting my site together so I am sure I will need their help again in the future!

KwikDeal

it works well and the support is helpful. it can help for wholesale sites wanting to show pack sizes etc

Previous 1