Products List Variants Viewer

Products List Variants Viewer

by Singleton software

Show products variants in collection with "Add to cart" button

בוצ'ר שופ

Exactly the solution we needed - a quick and easy shopping experience for our customers. adding products to cart directly from collection page.

MAYA FREYA

AWESOME customer service - had a few issues on the appearance I needed to fix, and 10 minutes later everything was done! 5 stars from here!

Visible

Exactly what we were looking for. Customers can purchase multiple products very quickly. Ideal for when we are low on inventory.

naturafresca

The app is great and fits my needs, quick and useful customer care! I head an issue which they immediately fixed

Fabric Freedom

Great app and very helpful support team! I am just getting my site together so I am sure I will need their help again in the future!

KwikDeal

it works well and the support is helpful. it can help for wholesale sites wanting to show pack sizes etc

HYPER [Cube] Design

I've tried at least a dozen other apps to give me the functionality I needed (easily selecting variants from Collections page & adding to cart without redirecting to cart), and this was the only stable option that came close!

After setting everything up, there were still a couple things I wanted to change, but didn't know how. Just wanted some tweaks to the spacing around the new Add To Cart buttons, and wanted the Quantity badge in the Cart icon to update automatically after adding to cart, without having to refresh the page. Contacted customer service, and Adam fixed every issue! He was super friendly, and got everything done exactly as I requested.

Highly recommend this app to anyone who needs this functionality - not just for the app features, but for the excellent customer service :)

'Merica Baby

Great app and great customer support. I personally had a small glitch on my website and their support team responded quickly and fixed the issue :)

July 21, 2019

Hello,
thanks for your review :)
If you will have any other questions, just let me know.

Best regards,
Adam

seagreen.store

Very very good! I had to contact the help-center and they were amazing! I highly recommend this app!!!

The Urban Flair LLC

I have been searching high and low for this app! First of all, the price is nearly half of what the few other options are — THANK YOU! — AND the functions are better! One of my main products is phone cases and I had been looking to find a way for users to be able to browse my variants/the different devices without having to go into the product. This app allows my customers to browse the variants ON the collection page and the image changes accordingly. Literal perfection! Finally, the support is awesome and was willing to help me tweak details to my liking. Thank you again and again for your work!

Previous 1