Helhetsomdöme
  • 4 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
7 januari 2024

We've been using this app for a few years now, it's really easy to use, it takes the hassle out of creating swatches and variant selectors and allows a variety of options to suit all our products. Their customer support is also quick and friendly, any issues (such as connecting the app after a theme change) were solved fast, even after hours as I'm in a different time zone!

Velvet Heartbeat
Nya Zeeland
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
6 december 2023

Great app, saved us dozens of hours of custom coding.

EyewearMix.com
2 månader användning av appen
25 januari 2024

Great App! & Amazing customer service !

Evokies
17 dagar användning av appen
29 juni 2023

Love this app. So easy to use. Had it for months. Had an issue with it because I was messing with my websites code. Contacted customer service via email and they helped by fixing issue on the same day. I'm not saying that's always going to happen so may take more patience but they were on it today and I really appreciated it.

Ratchet Mystic
9 månader användning av appen
9 mars 2023

Flawless app with excellent execution. By far the best and most customisable swatch app out there with a top team of developers who are more than happy to help.

Peaty's
Storbritannien
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
16 juni 2023

Amazing team that supported us with the customisation we wanted. Prompt response and very helpful! Also nice design and simple to use that worked very well for us!

Façade
Sverige
11 dagar användning av appen
3 augusti 2023

Vario is easy and quick to customize. The SeedGrow Team has a very fast and friendly support, i love it!

BMRNG
Tyskland
3 dagar användning av appen
12 november 2021

The app is really useful, especially if you have many variants and unique pieces. We used the automated variant image: it's zero effort and customers can have a general view of variants before choosing. I had a couple of issues that affected the swatches resolution and my theme code, but the support was really helpful and even implemented some code for me to set the swatches resolution. It works perfectly and it is free!

parallelolab
Italien
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
6 oktober 2021

Easy set up! I love this app works well with my store. Very underated Thank you for making an proper working app

Ice Blue Jewelry
USA
Mer än ett år användning av appen
Redigerat 11 mars 2023

Prompt replies and great support team. Excellent and functional app, definitely helps to improve the appearance of the website. Support team is very helpful and responsive to my enquiries and I appreciate their effort in helping to fix the problems. Thank you!

home-atelier-f31a