Vario ‑ Variation Swatches

Vario ‑ Variation Swatches

Gratisplan tillgänglig. Prova gratis i 14 dagar. Ytterligare avgifter kan tillkomma.
Betyg (4,9)
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
41 recensioner
30 januari 2023

The app works right out the box. I needed a few adjustments and had to contact customer service, they responded very quickly, were kind, and made the adjustments quickly as well. Great customer service. The app is also easy to use. TFC&H Co. approved!!!

TFC&H Co.
USA
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 3 dagar
SeedGrow svarade 30 januari 2023

Hi TFC&H Co.,

Thank you for your review.

We're glad that the app has been working well for you.

Best regards,
SeedGrow Apps Support Team

29 december 2022

Great app that serves all my needs and any issues I had to personalize the app were quickly addressed and taken care of my support. Highly Recommend.

Coco & Mango Boutique
Mexiko
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 29 dagar
SeedGrow svarade 3 januari 2023

Thank you so much!
The whole team of SeedGrow wishes you a wonderful New Year and success in your resolutions.

10 november 2022

We installed the Vario app to satisfy our requirements. Varios is an excellent and self-explanatory App. The amazing customer service team provided immediate responses to our questions! Highly reccomendable.

Lerros Shop
Tyskland
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Ungefär 2 månader
SeedGrow svarade 10 november 2022

Hi Lerros Shop,

Thanks for choosing our app!

We're glad that you find our app useful.

If there's anything we can do to make your experience with SeedGrow Apps even better, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our team is always happy to help!

25 oktober 2022

Ho usato quest'app per le tacche colori dei nostri prodotti. Il servizio è stata ottimo, il team di Vario-app ha soddisfato ogni nostra richiesta.

Moody Eyewear
Italien
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 4 månader
SeedGrow svarade 25 oktober 2022

Hi Moody Eyewear,

Thank you so much for taking the time to show us your kind words!

20 oktober 2022

Excellent App with excellent support if needed. They fixed an issue I was having with variants and colour swatches and now it all works perfect. Thank you

Jenny Penny Beach Boutique
Mexiko
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 2 månader
SeedGrow svarade 23 oktober 2022

Hi Jenny Penny Beach Boutique,

Thank you so much for taking the time to show us your kind words!

11 augusti 2022

Very easy to install and design swatches. The support staff helped with placement of the swatches in my theme in a prompt and courteous manner as well as fixed the collection swatches that didn't appear in my theme. We are very happy with the app.

LUV+CO.
USA
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: En dag
SeedGrow svarade 11 augusti 2022

Thanks so much for your great review.
We are glad to serve you.
Cheers!

10 augusti 2022

Excellent and functional app, definitely helps to improve the appearance of the website. Support team is very helpful and responsive to my enquiries and I appreciate their effort in helping to fix the problems. Thank you!

home-atelier-f31a
Singapore
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 14 dagar
27 juni 2022

Thuy and the team at Vario were incredibly responsive and communicative, helping me set up their app exactly how we needed it. I highly recommend them!

Wishbone Design Studio EU
Nya Zeeland
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 12 dagar
8 juni 2022

Great app and excellent developers - easy to use, clean, and Mika always there to support, very quickly. Highly recommend!

TICKING DEPOT
Spanien
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 7 månader
SeedGrow svarade 8 juni 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words!
Have a fantastic Wednesday! :)

31 maj 2022

We absolutely love this app! Easy to implement, great frontend look. And customer service is awesome! Wish all developers on the app store were that helpful.

Spring Blossom GmbH
Tyskland
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 7 månader
SeedGrow svarade 31 maj 2022

Hey,

Thank you so much for leaving us a großartig rating! :)

This enables us to continue providing the best experience possible for you and other Shopify merchants.

Thanks again for choosing Vario! Anytime you need support, just reach back out through the in-app chat box :)

Cheers and have a fantastic Tuesday,
SeedGrow Apps Support Team