Chargebacks cost merchants money and time. The best way to reduce card-not-present chargebacks is to identify them before they happen.
Experienced Merchants Only
Varsgen's target user is a Shopify merchant with 1+ year of experience with sales greater than $15K per month.
Increase your sales by stopping fraudulent orders without eliminating the good transactions.
Varsgen partners with experienced Shopify merchants who want to take their stores to the next level. Merchants who use Varsgen typically have 1+ year of experience and generate $15,000 a month in sales.
Varsgen prevents chargebacks from occurring.
Varsgen goes a step further to authenticate questionable orders to make sure the good transactions go through while the bad orders are caught before they go into the payments world.
Nothing is worse than "battling" chargeback issues.
Once the Varsgen extension is enabled, orders are routed first to the merchant's "negative database" that is continuously updated. Varsgen sets that database up for free. All orders passing through this first screen are scored and given a simple designation of Green, Yellow or Red. The Green orders are automatically processed. The Red orders are declined but customers are notified to call the merchant if they feel that their order should be processed. The Yellow, or questionable orders, are sent a text and or an email for strong factor authentication. All of this happens in real-time.
Varsgen gives merchants up to the minute reporting. It also allows merchants the flexibility of setting their fraud filters.
Varsgen's Powerful Technology Goes A Step Further with Patented Communication Features
- Enterprise grade technology priced for the eCommerce merchants with sales from $750,000 to $250 million
- IP Geolocation: IP Geolocation allows Varsgen to compare the device location to the billing or shipping address
- Proxy Piercing: Proxy piercing detects if the customer is actually where he or she claims to be
- Device Fingerprinting: Varsgen tracks if the device used in the transaction has been linked to fraud in the past
- Global Blacklists: Monitors global customer blacklists
- Velocity Detection: Monitors transaction velocity to identify risk through related transactions in close succession
- Persona Tracking: Persona tracking identifies order characteristics and customer behavior to establish risk
- Social Media Validation: Pulls data from social media databases to verify identity
- Black Lists: Utilizes global and merchant-specific blacklists to cross-reference transactions
- Email History & Verification: Analyzes email address for history and authentication
- User Behavior: Monitors the way the shopper interacts with the website
- Intelligent Monitoring: Monitors future transactions to retroactively flag past transactions as fraudulent when new data becomes available
- Strong Factor Communication: Leveraging Varsgen's patented communication platform, orders can be authenticated in real-time.
Varsgen is happy to examine your current situation and calculate the benefits from using Varsgen.
Preisgestaltung 15-tägiger kostenloser Test
Free 15 days trial
Free for the first 15 days
250 transactions or less per month
251- 1200 transactions per month
* Alle Gebühren werden in USD berechnet. Wiederkehrende Gebühren, einschließlich monatlicher oder nutzungsabhängiger Gebühren, werden alle 30 Tage in Rechnung gestellt.