VP: SEO Marketing Manager

VP: SEO Marketing Manager | Reviews

by Vast Promotion

Easy put SEO on autopilot, increase traffic & higher ranking

Aklasu

I like how this app is put together - I'm using the Premium plan. It's got a number of features all in one place that makes tracking SEO work simple. There was a robust support document when I first installed the app but I can't access it anymore. Hopefully the team can bring it back soon. It's definitely worth the try.

August 30, 2021

Thanks for giving us your feedback. We'll keep trying our best to improve the app as well as the service day-by-day. In case you need our assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@vastpromotion.com
Cheers!

BeFashion.it

The app might be good, but the support is bad. I have contacted support several times for a problem, but no one has ever answered me!

July 26, 2021

Sorry for your unhappy experience. Our Technical Team has checked and found that your message went to our spam filter system. One support mail has just been sent to you with details to help you get out of the situation quickly. Please respond to the mail (support@vastpromotion.com) so we can continue to back you up asap.