Vault ‑ AntiTheft Protection

Vault ‑ AntiTheft Protection

by Electric Apps

Protect your site content and hard work from your competitors.

Super Jupiter

Absolutely AMAZING! I am so impressed by how easy it is to integrate and how smooth it makes a website operate. You get 1500 requests free per month, for more than that you only pay $2 per month. Highly recommended.

August 17, 2019

Our goal is to make Vault as seamless as possible & to keep as many stores as protected as possible. The $2 for the Unlimited Plan is to help cover server costs every month.

Thank you for the review!

All foru2

I use this app to help me protect my online store. The app is like magic. I feel so relaxed now when it comes to my store and images. I have a lot of time to just build. Thank you Vault very much.

August 17, 2019

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it.

Willys-Hifi Ltd

Installed with high hopes, inserted code, all features worked... BUT.... site became glacially slow.

Updated 20/8/2019: after the developer contacted me twice we decided to give this app another try: before installation our site is really fast, after app is installed our site slows dramatically, pictures freeze / stutter, removing the app instantly clears the issues.
Anthony, you asked me to update the review & I have done that, it is a factual account of what is happening. This brings the matter to a close.

August 16, 2019

Hello, I wish you would have contacted me before leaving your review.

I can assure you Vault has no impact on the loading times for your store.

Vault's average loading time is 0.3ms.
That is approximately 3/10000 of a second.

This is because our servers automatically cache the scripts with your settings for your store & then when your customer visits your store, the scripts are also cached on their end for 12 hours.

Additionally, if you do not install the async loading script, Vault will be loaded AFTER your store is loaded to the user.

I am sorry that you feel like this.
PS: I have contacted you to further discuss the matter.

We've just launched so have little traffic, meaning we're on the free version at the moment. It was a doddle to install and it informs us that it's already protected our intellectual property from being copied! Seems good to me!

August 15, 2019

Thank you for the review!

JuJu Mods

Easiest thing to do ever. Less than 5 minutes and its embedded into the website. Tested and no commands work to steal info

August 15, 2019

Thank you for the review! We work very hard to make the installation process for Vault as seamless as possible!

ikeysmart

Easiest thing I've got to do lately about anything on my website ..Thanks to Vault .. You are # ! ...!!!!!!

August 12, 2019

This means a lot to us. We improve Vault every day to make it better & better, and hearing your positive experience with it just means a lot to our team.

Thank you for the review.

VeganMerch.co.uk

Great app, very simple to install and works well I would recommend installing if you have your own products.

August 12, 2019

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it.

BellaBargains

Gave this a go and it worked great. Support was amazing as needed a little help. Great App! Excellent

August 6, 2019

Thank you for the review and helping make Vault better! I have just updated the Async Snippet Install instructions based on your issue. Thanks for reaching out!

Question for developer i have run a seo check seems fine. but will this in any way affect the google crawl for keywords and page text etc.. ?

August 5, 2019

Thank you for the review! Vault doesn't affect your SEO, or Google ranking in any way.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to email `contact@electricapps.net`.

DFP

Excellent. The Vault Anti Theft Protection app does exactly what it is intended to do. I recommend.

August 4, 2019