Vault ‑ Content Protection

Vault ‑ Content Protection

by Electric Apps

Protect your Site Content from Theft - Legally and Physically

The Digital Weaver

We used this app because our artwork images need to be protected from copying as each design is exclusive. We used the Vault content protection app it has been excellent. It stops images and text being coped and now even stops that Pinterest "pin" button. It was easy to install and worked immediately. Excellent customer service from Anthony. Highly recommended!

November 18, 2019

Thank you for the review! I really appreciate it!

All the best,

E-Global Shop

This app is absolutely rocking it and it a must have for every website out there in order to protect its content from theft. Just try it and you won't regret it.

November 6, 2019

Thank you for the review! We couldn't have said it better ourselves!
We really appreciate the feedback.

La'Tendenza

Oh my gosh, I love your app, now I dont have to add watermark for all my photos anymore.. and the best part even my texts cannot be highlighted for copying as well.. thank you so much.

November 4, 2019

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate the feedback!

Mister Mann

I’ve been using the vault app for a few months now and I’m super impressed. I’m on a free plan and recommend this to all store owners looking to safe guard their brands and business.
www.mistermann.com.au

November 4, 2019

Hey mistermann.com.au, we really appreciate the honest review, and recommendation! Thank you!

iimvclothing

Works perfectly, would recommend! When I used to sell on Etsy, my images and descriptions were stolen all the time which was very frustrating, Etsy didn't seem to understand they need to protect their shops. Now that I'm on my own website, using an app like Vault is amazing as I believe it'll make it much harder for theft to occur as they can only snapshot images and take time to write up the description which hopefully put scammers off from taking the time to steal my images/descriptions. The app worked within seconds and there's only one line of code you need to install (actually it's optional) and it takes no time at all! I would highly recommend this app if you are worried about theft of your images/descriptions as it works perfectly and it might just protect your work.

October 28, 2019

Thank you for the review! Reviews like your own really love what we do and inspire us to continue making Vault the best app it can be. If you ever need anything, please let me know.

We really appreciate it.

Ecothecary

Excellent app! Recommend to everyone. I personally spent a lot of time to create product images and I want to be sure all my work is safe.
P.S. FF problem. Right click is not available after 15 sec. I tried Style Editor in FF but no right click unless App is completely uninstalled from Shopify profile. Every time I do css in Style Editor, I need uninstall and install app again.
But is still Great!!!

October 26, 2019

Hey, thank you for the review! After disabling Vault, please make sure to force refresh your page by "control"-clicking refresh. Vault is cached in the background of your web browser for efficient loading and instant protection. Please let me know if this works for you, or if you have any other questions or concerns via email at "contact@electricapps.net".

I hope I was able to help you out, and thank you once again for the review.
We really appreciate the feedback!

Dosy7

This app was great to use. It is definitely worth to have for online store. Also, best team support.

October 22, 2019

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it!

If you ever need anything, always please feel free to email us.

Real Boi PCs

Really nice app, not really much to go in detail about from my view. Really helps keep my stuff protected.

October 22, 2019

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it.

The Crystal Kindred

I'm glad to have it! A life-saver, especially as my products are art prints.
It would be good to see more data from the app in action.

October 22, 2019

Thank you for the review, however when loading Vault on to your store's frontend, we want to make our code as minimal, non-intrusive, and quick as possible. With that being said, we have decided not to implement performance analytics as that would require sending requests from a client's browser to our servers and increase the size of our files. However, we will continue to experiment with solutions to this issue and really appreciate the feedback.

I hope that this clears things up, and if you could, I would really appreciate it if you could update your review. (It helps us out a lot)

Electric Apps

Makeup On Set

This app it's a great idea. Simple yet powerful and easy to install and use. Thanks so much for creating this!

October 15, 2019

Thank you for using Vault! What started as an idea has come so far, and it makes us so happy knowing we can really help businesses. We appreciate you. Thank you for the review.

Previous 1 3 4