Disable Right Click w/ Vault

Disable Right Click w/ Vault | Reviews

by Electric Apps

#1 AntiTheft Protection App. Protect your Images, Text & Code!

Tokofertas

Thank you so much for making this app free! It really helps us out as a small business. We have been worried about copycat businesses taking our designs for a while, and this adds an extra level of protection to our watermarked images. Much appreciated....

527 Photo

This app worked great at disabling right click on images and text but when I needed to enable images to be saved, the app did not work. I even tried disabling the master switch and that didn't work. So I deleted the app and the site was still not allowing anything to be saved. So, I found the script in the theme.liquid and deleted it. Still does not allow me to right click to save images or text, though text is now saveable if a keyboard shortcut is used. I'm having to hire a developer to fix the issue. This app is free because it doesn't work well. Don't get it.

November 15, 2021

Hey 527 Photo Team,

I am sorry to hear this. The development team just reviewed your site and discovered that Vault is not causing this issue, but, instead, a custom-installed script. I just emailed you a detailed report and how you can fix the issue.

If you could please reconsider this review, we would really appreciate it. We work very hard to make sure our software works as well as possible.

Anthony
anthony@electricapps.net

BlackPods España®

Increible aplicación super útil para tu negocio, y no vale nada de dinero, recomendadísima la verdad

mimineko

Abstract That

Works like a charm! I have artwork on my site and I would be mortified if someone tried to save my artwork to resell or post fraudulently. So this was a perfect solution. Just follow the directions the app has and then test it. Very good!

SILKRÈ

Great app, it's help me protect the artwork of the graphic designers I have worked it. I love this app!

Tsunamigadgets

acabo de instalar, y hacer un par de pruebas rapidas y esta genial, hace lo que promete. tarda un par de segundos en activarse pero no les da tiempo a robarte a placer. he leido las instrucciones para resolver ese problema y son sencillas de seguir. gran app para los que empezamos sin apenas presupuesto. gracias

Cyber Verse

I am just about to launch my store and I really need all the free apps I can get. So far I am very pleased with this app!

FrankPoliciano

Works until you reach the gallery page, then it allows you to right click save once. After it shows up the first time and then it is gone. This is faulty and I can't use until it is guaranteed to work every time... My dads native artwork is to important to go without a solid right click protection.

Gadget Ninja

THE BESTEST... Love you developer man... this is great and greatest app created by. Much better and fast

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25