Disable Right Click w/ Vault

#1 AntiTheft Protection App. Protect your Images, Text & Code!

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Deep Bottom

No scripts. No mess. No fuss. No complaints. Great app! ..............................................................

Paintings, Prints, Homeware & Art Gifts From Scotland By Scottish Artist Kevin Hunter

Fantastic. This app does precisely what it says. And the legal disclaimer that shows is the ice on the cake.

GemInescence

After disabling this app it's still is blocking right click and text highlight. This is stopping me from using tools for research by highlighting the photos. I can't find any code left behind, so I have no clue if this is a permanent problem now.

Aparate Brasil

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 months

It works perfectly! I 10/10 recommend, it is easy to install. Sure it won't stop people from stealing your stuff but it make ir harder for sure!

PRSPCTV Photography

Time spent using app 3 minutes

Awesome tool for photography, simple and does exactly what it says! Definitely would recommend this tool

Moroccxn

Location Germany
Time spent using app 4 minutes

Just the app I was looking for. A few seconds after I installed the app, it worked perfectly. Thank you for sharing this app with us!

Tuf Cookie

Location Belgium
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Super easy app to install and does everything I need it to. I just don't want customers or other parties to copy our pictures or text. Therefore this is perfect. Can recommend it, especially that it is free is super great.

Hellwood Outfitters

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Just the app I was looking for. Installs itself and works exactly as you would hope straight out of the box. Unfortunately Chrome now offers a browser extension that gets round the benefits of this app, but until something better comes along hopefully this app will deter the casual image thief from helping himself to my designs.

POP COLOR BOOKS

We've been wanting a simple but effective way to protect our site content since it is art based. This app is easy for other staff to navigate rather than only the developer. Love it. So glad it is available.

Fest4all.dk

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We have tried to get in contact with customer service for month now without any luck.. The app doesn't work any more and we have sent tickets and emails to support@electricapps.net but no answer. So unfortunately only one star until problem is solved. support@electricapps.net Linda
Fest4all.dk

January 5, 2022

Hey Linda,

I apologize for the late reply. Your email did not appear in our main inbox for whatever reason. I've now whitelisted your email and emailed you back from my personal account.

I'd love to fix the issue.

Anthony