Vault ‑ Premier AntiTheft

Vault ‑ Premier AntiTheft

by Electric Apps

Disable copy-paste, Protect Images, Log Legal Notices & more!

Get*Hype*Style

Nice Free feature to put on your store. Protects content from copy/paste etc. Great app does what it says. Thanks to Developers!

Lavishly Gloss'd

I love that this app will help keep my website safe. I work hard on my website and I don't need individuals looking to steal any of my work. Great app.

Men's fashion-sustainable clothes

Thanks in advance, do Please remove it for me as soon as possible, I don't need it now!

February 16, 2020

Vault is not installed on your website, however, the issues you have contacted us about are still present.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble, but these issues are not a result of Vault.

I have sent you 2 emails about this issue already. Vault is not even actively installed on your website, yet the issues continue to persist.

We recommend that you examine your theme settings again, and please reconsider your review.

VENTE-ORDI.COM

Hi there
This app does exactly what I was looking for to protect my contents, thanks a lot ! I recommand !

February 16, 2020

Thank you for the review! We're happy we can help!

Forever Green

Very nice work, huge 5 stars from me, exactly what I was looking for, can't believe this is free. You lot are the real MVP's!

Thank you!

BoxWood Board Designs

I'm using this to protect my images from being stolen. It does exactly that. It works great. I would recommend this app.

February 16, 2020

Thank you! We really appreciate it!

Cakra EDC Gadgets

I used this app to protect my website data, very useful
I used this app to protect my website data, very useful

Thank you!

Glow Mist

As someone who is worried about product images and descriptions being stolen, I love this app! It's easy to install and does not interfere with my store's functionality. Keep it up guys.

February 16, 2020

Thank you! We really appreciate the positive feedback and we're happy that we can help!

Wolf Trail Market

I installed this app to protect my stores images and other content from being subject to theft and unauthorized use. I installed this app when the plan included only 1500 script triggers per month and it was amazing to find one day when I checked the number of uses that it is now unlimited for free. The app has worked perfectly and has never given me any trouble, the anti right click works, the message in the dev console works great, and all the keyboard shortcut blockers work. This app is light-years ahead of paid apps that do the same thing. Yes it may not have everything that other apps have such as geo-blocking but if all you need is an anti-theft system for your sites content get this app. Highly recommended! Thank you so much to the developers for making this amazing app and keeping it free of charge, also thank you for making the unlimited script triggers free of charge as well that is great!

February 16, 2020

Thank you for the thoughtful review and being with us for so long. Merchants like you really make this all worth it for us. We appreciate you.

Electric Apps

Frantic Attic

Wow, I installed this app and was done in under 5 minutes, website images and descriptions now fully protected. Instructions were so straightforward anyone could install. I am using minimal theme with globo mega menu and other apps and it integrated seamlessly. Gratitude for this Free app.

February 16, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate the positive feedback and gratitude! Customers like you really make this all worth it for us.

Once again, thank you.