Disable Right Click w/ Vault

Disable Right Click w/ Vault

by Electric Apps

#1 AntiTheft Protection App. Protect your Images, Text & Code!

Polly Tee

This works as I need it work. I have high quality images that were getting stolen from my site. This helps protect my intellectual property. I just wish there was a way to stop snipping tools.

norejet

A+ great and simple app and easy to install and run.. Love it, Thank you Developers for this wonderful app!.it dose as advertised

Unwired

A+ great and simple app and easy to install and run.. Love it, I wish more applications being programmed in todays climate were this user friendly to install and setup. Thank you Developers for this wonderful app!

Luxerous

It is doing its job very well, blocking copying content in every browser :)
Didn't affect page speed or functionality.

Whoisblest

This is exactly the app I was looking for! Highly recommended app for serious online business owners.

January 3, 2021

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it :)

classic-sports-journal.com

Wow - one click is all it takes! Legal notice is necessary and wonderful! There's nothing like being secure...I (we?) can be too trusting or unaware. No matter - my pics and e-books are now safe!

January 3, 2021

I couldn't agree more! I'm glad we can help and thank you for the wholesome review!!

Nine Eighteen Apparel

I like this app because it keeps web pirates from using your photos and wording without your permission. Even though the products I sell are unique and brand specific, I used it to prohibit potential pirates from right clicking to paste my content onto their site. Super easy to use. Just copy and paste link into your layout theme, they show you exactly how to do it!

January 3, 2021

We agree - your hard work should be protected. Thank you for the thoughtful review!

Lace The Game

One click install, does everything it claims to do with no issues and it's free...couldn't ask for more

January 3, 2021

Thank you for the review! We're happy we can help :)

Fitinis

It does wonder on my shop! prevents the customer from searching the picture or use it on their own store! love it

January 3, 2021

Thank you for the review! We're glad we can help :)

WonderWorld

Merci ! C'est tout de suite plus rassurant tout de même. C'est exactement ce que je recherchais ! Parfait.

January 3, 2021

Merci pour la critique! Nous sommes heureux de pouvoir vous aider :)

-- English --
Thank you for the review! We're happy we can help :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20