Vault AntiTheft [Right Click+]

Vault AntiTheft [Right Click+]

by Electric Apps

No Right Click, Protect Images, Text Copy/Paste, LEGAL Notices

One American Store

Here's a great app you didn't even know you needed. It's dead simple to setup and it does exactly what it says.

June 19, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it!

Have a beautiful weekend!

Fresh Air™

very good, this app is the best to protect your business to theft, thank you very very much, is it a free app

June 1, 2020

Thank you for the review! Your recommendation really means a lot to us.

We wish you and your family a safe and blessed rest of the week!

StackMeOfficial™

This app is awesome. Really does what it describe.
Highly recommend for all websites.
Bless all of you devs. :)

May 31, 2020

Thank you for the review! We're glad that we can help! :)

Wishing you and your family a blessed week,

CAAPI

PERFECT APP! The app works perfectly and is capable of everything I needed it for! Would recommend

May 31, 2020

Thank you for the review!! We really appreciate the feedback.

All the best,
Electric Aps

NAILTECS

Some App features do not work, and Support is non-existent; requested assistance via their Chat, and via email... no response for nearly a week.

The Hookah Guyz Store

So far its a great app, easy to instal and does great job in blocking theft of content and photos, recommended

May 22, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it!!

KinaSans

It's fantastic for desktops, but on iPhone it doesn't work (on Safari browser, on Chrome app it works just as on desktop)

May 18, 2020

Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues, however, Vault has been tested on Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and all major web browsers on mobile and desktop devices. If you could send me an email saying what isn't working, I'd really appreciate it.

anthony@electricapps.net

WILDSPORTLIFE

It really easily integrate and do what its meant to do. Must for shopify. Install app and see your website protected!

May 18, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate the recommendation!

Stay well,

That's My Baby Store

Wow, this is amazing. Super easy installation process and works well in the page. Love this. It's one of the best apps I have installed in my store

May 16, 2020

I'm glad you love it! Thank you for the awesome review. We all really appreciate it.

Outdoor Giants

Bloody amazing. Works 10/10 on my store and originally found this protection app on reddit. The best thing ever!

May 16, 2020

Thank you for the thoughtful review! We really appreciate it!!!