Vault AntiTheft [Right Click+]

Vault AntiTheft [Right Click+]

by Electric Apps

No Right Click, Protect Images, Text Copy/Paste, LEGAL Notices

A Cranberry Weekend, LLC

I don't usually write reviews but I am grateful to find this FREE App to protect my original handmade creations so I wanted to let you know. I searched a while before finding this app and I have only had my shop open since the 1st of Feb but when I tested the app it seemed to do everything it promised. I like the legal disclaimer that pops up. The only thing I found is that the print screen function still works. I don't know if that function is locked in a paid version but the FREE version is great protection. I recommend this app.

Thank you for helping a small business get started and stay safe!
A Cranberry Weekend, LLC

May 7, 2020

Hey A Cranberry Weekend, LLC Team,

Thank you for the really thoughtful review! Reviews like this mean a lot to us and we really appreciate them.

Currently, the print function is allowed because we didn't consider it to imply any kind of theft and there is a viable customer purpose, such as when customers have printed pages of products they like.

With that being said, if you would still like us to add it to the "disable shortcuts" area, please let me know by replying to this comment & I could forward your request to the dev team.

Electric Apps

Sephora

c'est super comme application. sans rien faire ou toucher sur l'application.
mes information de mon site est protéger facilement.
merci a vous

May 7, 2020

Merci pour la revue! J'apprécie vraiment cela. Restez en sécurité et passez un week-end béni. - Anthony

Resham Collection

Such an easy, effective way to stop people stealing and copying your content without the hassle of adding a watermark to all of your pictures. PLUS ITS FREE!

May 5, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it.

SexWithStyle.Com

Great, I really like this App, I have it installed on all 3 my sites. Easy one click on and off. No one can still my pictures or descriptions.. via copy and paste or save image as.. Highly recommend and simple. Thanks a lot Guys.

May 5, 2020

Thank you for the thoughtful review & the recommendation! We really appreciate it.

Top Fashion18

I use this app as worried that my hard work would be copied by others.

I find this app very efficient is restricting others (and me!) from copying any of my pictures are deceptive text. Its amazing!

At first, I was dubious of this app. I took the risk and downloaded it. I was amazed by how easy it was to download and apply to my Shopify shop.

Many thanks

May 5, 2020

Thank you for the thoughtful review! We really appreciate it.

evasif

on vient juste de la télécharger on attend de voir si elle correspond à nos attentes mais pour le moment c’est cool

April 27, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it!

Bianco store Italia

I used this app to protect my photo and my product description and it works great! I try to copy-past a photo and the app blocks me.

April 27, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it!

Gulf South Salon Services

I was using this app and i have many issues with my store, now I can't see some products in my store, no body provide help to fix this, everything was working fine until I was using this app

Hey Gulf South Salon Services Team,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble, however, I do not believe that Vault is the culprit. Vault's scripts are strictly preventative of certain behavior that could lead to content effect while not taking away from the user experience.

Nonetheless, I understand that this is troubling and I would be happy to help you find the real culprit and resolve the issue.

I have sent you an email.

Everything CCELL

Incredible app and free. very quick and easy to install. thank you very much for creating this app.

April 27, 2020

Thank you very much for this thoughtful review! We really appreciate it.

Sci-fi COSMOS DESIGN By MOOSA SILWADI

nice application and easy to install.
I noticed if this application is you cannot run site speed test in google.
so you need to switch the app off whlie testing. not a big issue.
PRINT SCreen is not disabled and I guess this is a common issue!

Thank you for his nice free application

April 27, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it.

We consider the print screen as a valid customer-use case for the time being. If you would like this changed or have any opinons on the issue, please let me know!