Vault AntiTheft [Right Click+]

Vault AntiTheft [Right Click+]

by Electric Apps

No Right Click, Protect Images, Text Copy/Paste, LEGAL Notices

Marahba Online

para mi es la uica app que te ofrece un servicio demasiado profesional GRATIS creo que poner 5 estrellas es poco,ojala todos los desarroyadores fuesen como esta app pero weno no me enroyo mas 100000000000000 GRACIAS!!!

Mega Mundo

SENSACIONAL, por enquanto cumpre o que promete, muito boa a mensagem de alerta que aparece ao tentar copiar a página. obrigado

Tubellas Perfumes

Excellent app!! does its job well and the navigation is simple and easy for 1st timer. FANTASTIC! DEFINITELY A MUST HAVE!

BondedbyBud

brilliant app stops people taking credit for your hours of hard work keeping all your work safe this is a must have app

THE JAZZI SPOT BOUTIQUE!

I have never had an issue at all, I almost forgot that I had the App! LOL I feel it is doing its job, and I am fully protected. Thank You!

les soeurettes.shop

Merci pour cette appli aujourd'hui notre contenu est protégé grâce a vous, en plus gratuitement, Alors merci.

Excellent-Supply.com

I've spent a ton of time crafting our site. Taking photos, writing product descriptions, etc. Why leave it open for thieves to harvest? This app makes it possible to protect our content. It works great. Plus it's FREE. Thank you for this wonderful app. Shopify should include this as a standard feature!

October 11, 2020

We completely agree!! That's EXACTLY what we're here for. Thank you for the thoughtful review. We really appreciate it.

Studio Alternativi

Simply the best app available on this topic. Very cozy and friendly user interface for someone who do not have a knowledge in coding at all

October 11, 2020

Thank you!! We test each of our apps tirelessly to them as user friendly as possible! We appreciate the review :)

Zero E-Scooters

FANTASTIC! Protects all of your original HARD work including text and images, web pages load just as fast

October 11, 2020

Thank you!!! We really appreciate the thoughtful review :)

Keep Life Epic™

Love it - I have so many that comes by my store -. and only here for copying - No more i hope thanks for the app :)

October 11, 2020

That's exactly what we're here for! Thank you for the awesome review!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18