Disable Right Click w/ Vault

#1 AntiTheft Protection App. Protect your Images, Text & Code!

Free

Zero E-Scooters

FANTASTIC! Protects all of your original HARD work including text and images, web pages load just as fast

October 11, 2020

Thank you!!! We really appreciate the thoughtful review :)

Keep Life Epic™

Love it - I have so many that comes by my store -. and only here for copying - No more i hope thanks for the app :)

October 11, 2020

That's exactly what we're here for! Thank you for the awesome review!!

Loja Magazine Futuro

first time using this app and I am already enjoying it. Thank you very much, Vault AntiTheft [Right Click+], for your great work with this amazing help!

October 11, 2020

Thank you for the stellar review!!! We really appreciate it :D

Kori Kollections

I highly recommend this app. Easy installation and I don't have to worry about anyone stealing my pictures or text.

korikollections.com

October 11, 2020

Thank you for the considerate review! We really appreciate it!!

Banlko™

If you decide to uninstall mobile scripts it does not seem to reset or be in sync with Vault App settings. Very frustrating. Now I'm unable to save photos off my website to upload to my instagram.

Hey Banlko Team,

I'm really sorry to hear that you are having trouble. Please note after making any changes to the settings, you may have to force refresh the page to see them take effect. We automatically cache them on your client to load as fast as possible on your storefront.

I hope this clears things up and please let me know if you continue to have issues with this. I've left my email below, or you can simply update the review.

Anthony
Electric Apps
anthony@electricapps.net

Satori Pets

WOW, One click install with a simple code copy paste - and there it is tested perfectly - great site protection - Thank You!!!

Thank you for the review!! We really appreciate it :D

Karaché Kosmetics

Just downloaded this app after so many people stealing my copy and product photos including vendors from AliExpress! I am so glad that this is available, now I can have a peace of mind. Karachekosmetics.com

September 7, 2020

Thank you for the review! We're really glad we can help :D

Kitchens 'n Lights

Excellent App for the price. Actually, it does everything it's suppose to do. And, is simple to use.

September 7, 2020

Thank you for the review! We try to make it as seamless as possible. :D

SERIES_FIT

It literally takes 1 second to get the App Set Up...Nothing to complain about

Thank you for this App!

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it :D

Your Time Beauty

RECOMMEND FOR ALL BASIC/NEW SHOPIFY USERS..VERY EASY TO NAVIGATE AND WORKS INSTANTLY FOR STORE. THANKS VAULT FOR MAKING THIS APP

Thank you for using it! We really appreciate it :D