Disable Right Click w/ Vault

#1 AntiTheft Protection App. Protect your Images, Text & Code!

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

les soeurettes.shop

Location France

Merci pour cette appli aujourd'hui notre contenu est protégé grâce a vous, en plus gratuitement, Alors merci.

November 17, 2020

Merci beaucoup pour votre avis. Nous apprécions vraiment cela!

Excellent-Supply.com

I've spent a ton of time crafting our site. Taking photos, writing product descriptions, etc. Why leave it open for thieves to harvest? This app makes it possible to protect our content. It works great. Plus it's FREE. Thank you for this wonderful app. Shopify should include this as a standard feature!

October 11, 2020

We completely agree!! That's EXACTLY what we're here for. Thank you for the thoughtful review. We really appreciate it.

Studio Alternativi

Location Israel

Simply the best app available on this topic. Very cozy and friendly user interface for someone who do not have a knowledge in coding at all

October 11, 2020

Thank you!! We test each of our apps tirelessly to them as user friendly as possible! We appreciate the review :)

Zero E-Scooters

Time spent using app 6 minutes

FANTASTIC! Protects all of your original HARD work including text and images, web pages load just as fast

October 11, 2020

Thank you!!! We really appreciate the thoughtful review :)

Keep Life Epic™

Location Denmark

Love it - I have so many that comes by my store -. and only here for copying - No more i hope thanks for the app :)

October 11, 2020

That's exactly what we're here for! Thank you for the awesome review!!

Loja Magazine Futuro

Location Brazil

first time using this app and I am already enjoying it. Thank you very much, Vault AntiTheft [Right Click+], for your great work with this amazing help!

October 11, 2020

Thank you for the stellar review!!! We really appreciate it :D

Kori Kollections

I highly recommend this app. Easy installation and I don't have to worry about anyone stealing my pictures or text.

korikollections.com

October 11, 2020

Thank you for the considerate review! We really appreciate it!!

Banlko™

If you decide to uninstall mobile scripts it does not seem to reset or be in sync with Vault App settings. Very frustrating. Now I'm unable to save photos off my website to upload to my instagram.

Hey Banlko Team,

I'm really sorry to hear that you are having trouble. Please note after making any changes to the settings, you may have to force refresh the page to see them take effect. We automatically cache them on your client to load as fast as possible on your storefront.

I hope this clears things up and please let me know if you continue to have issues with this. I've left my email below, or you can simply update the review.

Anthony
Electric Apps
anthony@electricapps.net

Satori Pets

Time spent using app 8 minutes

WOW, One click install with a simple code copy paste - and there it is tested perfectly - great site protection - Thank You!!!

Thank you for the review!! We really appreciate it :D

Karaché Kosmetics

Time spent using app 11 minutes

Just downloaded this app after so many people stealing my copy and product photos including vendors from AliExpress! I am so glad that this is available, now I can have a peace of mind. Karachekosmetics.com

September 7, 2020

Thank you for the review! We're really glad we can help :D