Disable Right Click w/ Vault

Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
October 21, 2020

para mi es la uica app que te ofrece un servicio demasiado profesional GRATIS creo que poner 5 estrellas es poco,ojala todos los desarroyadores fuesen como esta app pero weno no me enroyo mas 100000000000000 GRACIAS!!!

Marahba Online
Algeria
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 19, 2020

SENSACIONAL, por enquanto cumpre o que promete, muito boa a mensagem de alerta que aparece ao tentar copiar a página. obrigado

Mega Mundo
Brazil
Electric Apps replied November 17, 2020

Thank you for the stellar review!! We really appreciate it.

Obrigado pela avaliação estelar !! Nós realmente apreciamos isso.

October 18, 2020

Excellent app!! does its job well and the navigation is simple and easy for 1st timer. FANTASTIC! DEFINITELY A MUST HAVE!

Tubellas Perfumes
Singapore
Time spent using app: 4 minutes
Electric Apps replied November 17, 2020

Thank you for the review!!! We're happy we can help!!

Edited October 18, 2020

brilliant app stops people taking credit for your hours of hard work keeping all your work safe this is a must have app

BondedbyBud
Time spent using app: 4 days
Electric Apps replied November 17, 2020

We're here to make sure your hard work doesn't go to waste. Thank you for the review!!

October 13, 2020

I have never had an issue at all, I almost forgot that I had the App! LOL I feel it is doing its job, and I am fully protected. Thank You!

THE JAZZI SPOT BOUTIQUE!
Time spent using app: 9 months
Electric Apps replied November 17, 2020

Thank you for the thoughtful review. We're happy we can help!!

October 13, 2020

Merci pour cette appli aujourd'hui notre contenu est protégé grâce a vous, en plus gratuitement, Alors merci.

les soeurettes.shop
France
Time spent using app: 7 months
Electric Apps replied November 17, 2020

Merci beaucoup pour votre avis. Nous apprécions vraiment cela!

Edited October 7, 2020

I've spent a ton of time crafting our site. Taking photos, writing product descriptions, etc. Why leave it open for thieves to harvest? This app makes it possible to protect our content. It works great. Plus it's FREE. Thank you for this wonderful app. Shopify should include this as a standard feature!

Excellent-Supply.com
Electric Apps replied October 11, 2020

We completely agree!! That's EXACTLY what we're here for. Thank you for the thoughtful review. We really appreciate it.

October 1, 2020

Simply the best app available on this topic. Very cozy and friendly user interface for someone who do not have a knowledge in coding at all

Studio Alternativi
Israel
Electric Apps replied October 11, 2020

Thank you!! We test each of our apps tirelessly to them as user friendly as possible! We appreciate the review :)

September 28, 2020

FANTASTIC! Protects all of your original HARD work including text and images, web pages load just as fast

Zero E-Scooters
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
Electric Apps replied October 11, 2020

Thank you!!! We really appreciate the thoughtful review :)

September 26, 2020

Love it - I have so many that comes by my store -. and only here for copying - No more i hope thanks for the app :)

Keep Life Epic™
Denmark
Time spent using app: 7 months
Electric Apps replied October 11, 2020

That's exactly what we're here for! Thank you for the awesome review!!