Disable Right Click w/ Vault

#1 AntiTheft Protection App. Protect your Images, Text & Code!

Price: Free

Nordic Repair®

Great app that every serious business owner should install! We've been using the app since launch of our new website and are more than satisfied with all the features! :-)

September 7, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it :-)

BLUSH POP LASHES

the idea is great but the instructions were not so good. i tried and nothing came up as to where im suppose to paste the code. needs better instructions.

August 22, 2020

Hey BLUSH POP LASHES,

I'm sorry to hear that you had trouble with the directions. We consistently work to make them as clear as possible and would love to hear from you how we could make them even better.

I just sent you an email.

Anthony
Electric Apps

NATMKT

Exactly what we were looking for, now we feel that there will not be any use of our content without our consent. Thanks, we will see how it performs and then leave the additional star!

August 22, 2020

Hey NATMKT Team,

Thank you for the review! We look forward to earning that final star! If you have any questions or concerns, please send me an email and I'd be happy to help!

support@electricapps.net

Anthony
Electric Apps

AllBestOf.com

I tested for you, all is ok with what they said; impossible to click and download pics and texts. I recommend this APP and it's free

August 18, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate the positive feedback :D

shopsplashaffects

So happy i installed this app. easy to set up and most definitely cant go wrong with it. keeps the thieves away :-)

August 18, 2020

Thank you for the review! That's what we're here for :D

Tabby Store

I used this app to secure all my work from others looking to shortcut theirs lol. This works like a dream, easy to install and run and does the job nicely. Awesome app fully recommended. Nice work Electric Apps!

August 18, 2020

Thank you! We really appreciate the thoughtful review :)

TopLevelForYou

Great app, just installed it, and work like a charm. Thanks. It free for now, let's use it.

August 18, 2020

Thank you! We really appreciate it.

Tassels & Confetti

I'm so happy I got this app I'm so pleased with it . I really needed my information on my website protected .

August 18, 2020

Thank you! We're happy we can help!

Simplewallet

Great app. I just started using it but it is perfect. No more worries about photos or text on my site.

August 18, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it :)

Homewens

i hear so many rumours that people scam others in their name or sell products of ohters and never deliver, best app ever!

August 18, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it :D That's what we're here for!