Vault AntiTheft [Right Click+]

I used this app to protect my website data, very useful
I used this app to protect my website data, very useful

Thank you!

Glow Mist

As someone who is worried about product images and descriptions being stolen, I love this app! It's easy to install and does not interfere with my store's functionality. Keep it up guys.

February 16, 2020

Thank you! We really appreciate the positive feedback and we're happy that we can help!

Wolf Trail Market

I installed this app to protect my stores images and other content from being subject to theft and unauthorized use. I installed this app when the plan included only 1500 script triggers per month and it was amazing to find one day when I checked the number of uses that it is now unlimited for free. The app has worked perfectly and has never given me any trouble, the anti right click works, the message in the dev console works great, and all the keyboard shortcut blockers work. This app is light-years ahead of paid apps that do the same thing. Yes it may not have everything that other apps have such as geo-blocking but if all you need is an anti-theft system for your sites content get this app. Highly recommended! Thank you so much to the developers for making this amazing app and keeping it free of charge, also thank you for making the unlimited script triggers free of charge as well that is great!

February 16, 2020

Thank you for the thoughtful review and being with us for so long. Merchants like you really make this all worth it for us. We appreciate you.

Frantic Attic

Wow, I installed this app and was done in under 5 minutes, website images and descriptions now fully protected. Instructions were so straightforward anyone could install. I am using minimal theme with globo mega menu and other apps and it integrated seamlessly. Gratitude for this Free app.

February 16, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate the positive feedback and gratitude! Customers like you really make this all worth it for us.

Once again, thank you.

Electric apps

Edifying Answers

I use the Vault app and have a great peace of mind as I know that my hard work is safe and protected.

January 27, 2020

Thank you for the review; we really appreciate it! We're happy that we can help.

Jawline Jewellery

Very easy to use and install. Great to have this app for peace of mind and a little extra added protection. Definitely worth having!

January 27, 2020

Thank you for the review! We like to think that it's better to stay safe than sorry, and we built Vault to help do that.

We appreciate the review.

www.profmat.ro

It's perfect. Nobody can copy pictures or text after installing the app. The fact that this tool is free is amazing. Thank you.

January 27, 2020

Thank you for the review! We're here to help, and we really appreciate the feedback.

MikoE

This is a really really good and simple app. I love it!!! Would surely recommend it to anyone out there.

January 27, 2020

Thank you for the thoughtful review! We really appreciate it.

Paisii Co

I used this app to help protect my store. I really like the ease of use. Keep up the great work. Thanks.

January 19, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it!!

BeLuckyStores

This one should be at a cost, not for free. Very Good app & AMAZING one for free, Developer could charge some cost for it but he didn't. It would be excellent and more protective to hide others from spying on your store and best sellers as well using some apps to spy, then it will worth every penny if charged. 4-star if it was charged for lacking some features like protecting screenshots, File saving, Anti-bot and printing as well as hiding best sellers but Strongly RECOMMENDED as a FREE app to get ALL the current features for free while others charge you a couple of dollars to get them.

January 19, 2020

Thank you for the thoughtful review! I appreciate the feedback. To address some of your concerns though, unfortunately we cannot protect against screenshots as that takes place outside of the browser, however the shortcuts for screenshots, and file-saving and any other practices are disabled by default.

Once again, thank you for the review, and please let us know if you ever have any questions or concerns.