Vault AntiTheft [Right Click+]

Vault AntiTheft [Right Click+]

by Electric Apps

No Right Click, Protect Images, Text Copy/Paste, LEGAL Notices

DepotClick

Excellent application, highly recommended, we have a week with the application and has already detected about 100 people who wanted to steal our information, or codes. Congratulations to the developers!

September 26, 2019

Thank you for the review! We update you periodically depending on the amount of traffic your store is receiving and how many times our scripts are loaded on to a client.

Nap Chief

This app gives me a sense of relief that no one can bluntly copy my photos or content and rip off my hardwork. Easy to install

September 16, 2019

ahlastore2019

I love it ..I just installed the app. Easy to do. I then went through my site and tried to copy and paste using short-cut keys and right-clicking. Did a great job. Did not notice a speed reduction at all. I am very pleased.

September 8, 2019

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it! Vault only loads on the first request with an 0.3 MS average. After that, it's cached on your client for 12 hours so it loads instantly during that time period.

Quackness

September 2, 2019

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it! Enjoy Vault!

Skin Care Envy

Thank you for your service it was clear and concise instructions. I'm excited to see how it performs.

August 28, 2019

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it!

If you have any questions or concerns, please send us an email at "contact@electricapps.net"

guiding light spiritual store

this app was exactly whnat i wsanted great app i love it . it works great on all my stuff .l just a great app

August 22, 2019

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate the feedback!

Click-Likes

I used this app to help me and it was very easy to follow thank you. I not to flash on writing reviews

August 22, 2019

Super Jupiter

Absolutely AMAZING! I am so impressed by how easy it is to integrate and how smooth it makes a website operate. You get 1500 requests free per month, for more than that you only pay $2 per month. Highly recommended.

August 17, 2019

Our goal is to make Vault as seamless as possible & to keep as many stores as protected as possible. The $2 for the Unlimited Plan is to help cover server costs every month.

Thank you for the review!

All foru2

I use this app to help me protect my online store. The app is like magic. I feel so relaxed now when it comes to my store and images. I have a lot of time to just build. Thank you Vault very much.

August 17, 2019

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it.

We've just launched so have little traffic, meaning we're on the free version at the moment. It was a doddle to install and it informs us that it's already protected our intellectual property from being copied! Seems good to me!

August 15, 2019

Thank you for the review!