Vault AntiTheft [Right Click+]

Vault AntiTheft [Right Click+]

by Electric Apps

No Right Click, Protect Images, Text Copy/Paste, LEGAL Notices

ahlastore2019

I love it ..I just installed the app. Easy to do. I then went through my site and tried to copy and paste using short-cut keys and right-clicking. Did a great job. Did not notice a speed reduction at all. I am very pleased.

September 8, 2019

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it! Vault only loads on the first request with an 0.3 MS average. After that, it's cached on your client for 12 hours so it loads instantly during that time period.

Quackness

September 2, 2019

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it! Enjoy Vault!

Skin Care Envy

Thank you for your service it was clear and concise instructions. I'm excited to see how it performs.

August 28, 2019

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it!

If you have any questions or concerns, please send us an email at "contact@electricapps.net"

guiding light spiritual store

this app was exactly whnat i wsanted great app i love it . it works great on all my stuff .l just a great app

August 22, 2019

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate the feedback!

Click-Likes

I used this app to help me and it was very easy to follow thank you. I not to flash on writing reviews

August 22, 2019

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it!

Super Jupiter

Absolutely AMAZING! I am so impressed by how easy it is to integrate and how smooth it makes a website operate. You get 1500 requests free per month, for more than that you only pay $2 per month. Highly recommended.

August 17, 2019

Our goal is to make Vault as seamless as possible & to keep as many stores as protected as possible. The $2 for the Unlimited Plan is to help cover server costs every month.

Thank you for the review!

All foru2

I use this app to help me protect my online store. The app is like magic. I feel so relaxed now when it comes to my store and images. I have a lot of time to just build. Thank you Vault very much.

August 17, 2019

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it.

We've just launched so have little traffic, meaning we're on the free version at the moment. It was a doddle to install and it informs us that it's already protected our intellectual property from being copied! Seems good to me!

August 15, 2019

Thank you for the review!

JuJu Mods

Easiest thing to do ever. Less than 5 minutes and its embedded into the website. Tested and no commands work to steal info

August 15, 2019

Thank you for the review! We work very hard to make the installation process for Vault as seamless as possible!

ikeysmart

Easiest thing I've got to do lately about anything on my website ..Thanks to Vault .. You are # ! ...!!!!!!

August 12, 2019

This means a lot to us. We improve Vault every day to make it better & better, and hearing your positive experience with it just means a lot to our team.

Thank you for the review.