Vault AntiTheft [Right Click+]

Vault AntiTheft [Right Click+]

by Electric Apps

No Right Click, Protect Images, Text Copy/Paste, LEGAL Notices

AllBestOf.com

I tested for you, all is ok with what they said; impossible to click and download pics and texts. I recommend this APP and it's free

August 18, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate the positive feedback :D

shopsplashaffects

So happy i installed this app. easy to set up and most definitely cant go wrong with it. keeps the thieves away :-)

August 18, 2020

Thank you for the review! That's what we're here for :D

Tabby Store

I used this app to secure all my work from others looking to shortcut theirs lol. This works like a dream, easy to install and run and does the job nicely. Awesome app fully recommended. Nice work Electric Apps!

August 18, 2020

Thank you! We really appreciate the thoughtful review :)

TopLevelForYou

Great app, just installed it, and work like a charm. Thanks. It free for now, let's use it.

August 18, 2020

Thank you! We really appreciate it.

Tassels & Confetti

I'm so happy I got this app I'm so pleased with it . I really needed my information on my website protected .

August 18, 2020

Thank you! We're happy we can help!

Simplewallet

Great app. I just started using it but it is perfect. No more worries about photos or text on my site.

August 18, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it :)

Homewens

i hear so many rumours that people scam others in their name or sell products of ohters and never deliver, best app ever!

August 18, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it :D That's what we're here for!

Oh Lens Asia

Speechless, Only one word can say >>> Excellentttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Thank you!!! :D

Medical Video Courses

Very Perfect App , helped a lot for protection of website, Highly Recommended, Right as description, perfect function

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it :D

SilverMania925

Works beautifully and the customer support is excellent! Does exactly what it says! Highly recommended, thank you

August 18, 2020

Thank you for the stellar recommendation. We really appreciate it :D