Disable Right Click w/ Vault

Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
April 26, 2022

It works perfectly! I 10/10 recommend, it is easy to install. Sure it won't stop people from stealing your stuff but it make ir harder for sure!

Aparate Brasil
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 8, 2022

Awesome tool for photography, simple and does exactly what it says! Definitely would recommend this tool

PRSPCTV Photography
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 6, 2022

Just the app I was looking for. A few seconds after I installed the app, it worked perfectly. Thank you for sharing this app with us!

Moroccxn
Germany
Time spent using app: 4 minutes
March 11, 2022

Super easy app to install and does everything I need it to. I just don't want customers or other parties to copy our pictures or text. Therefore this is perfect. Can recommend it, especially that it is free is super great.

Tuf Cookie
Belgium
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
February 28, 2022

Just the app I was looking for. Installs itself and works exactly as you would hope straight out of the box. Unfortunately Chrome now offers a browser extension that gets round the benefits of this app, but until something better comes along hopefully this app will deter the casual image thief from helping himself to my designs.

Hellwood Outfitters
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
February 13, 2022

We've been wanting a simple but effective way to protect our site content since it is art based. This app is easy for other staff to navigate rather than only the developer. Love it. So glad it is available.

POP COLOR BOOKS
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 3, 2022

We have tried to get in contact with customer service for month now without any luck.. The app doesn't work any more and we have sent tickets and emails to support@electricapps.net but no answer. So unfortunately only one star until problem is solved. support@electricapps.net Linda
Fest4all.dk

Fest4all.dk
Denmark
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Electric Apps replied January 5, 2022

Hey Linda,

I apologize for the late reply. Your email did not appear in our main inbox for whatever reason. I've now whitelisted your email and emailed you back from my personal account.

I'd love to fix the issue.

Anthony
Electric Apps
anthony@electricapps.net

December 29, 2021

I highly recommend this app it works great! Please use this app if you have a Shopify store with custom pictures.

I AM XELLENCE
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 27, 2021

I tried 3 other apps before this one, none of them worked. This one does what's expected. Super grateful for this app!

COLORITSY
Time spent using app: 1 day
December 4, 2021

Cette application marche nickel, rien à redire, un must have !
Il protège les images et le texte des voleurs de contenus.

Enjouet