Disable Right Click w/ Vault

#1 AntiTheft Protection App. Protect your Images, Text & Code!

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

MikoE

This is a really really good and simple app. I love it!!! Would surely recommend it to anyone out there.

January 27, 2020

Thank you for the thoughtful review! We really appreciate it.

Paisii Co

I used this app to help protect my store. I really like the ease of use. Keep up the great work. Thanks.

January 19, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it!!

BeLuckyStores

This one should be at a cost, not for free. Very Good app & AMAZING one for free, Developer could charge some cost for it but he didn't. It would be excellent and more protective to hide others from spying on your store and best sellers as well using some apps to spy, then it will worth every penny if charged. 4-star if it was charged for lacking some features like protecting screenshots, File saving, Anti-bot and printing as well as hiding best sellers but Strongly RECOMMENDED as a FREE app to get ALL the current features for free while others charge you a couple of dollars to get them.

January 19, 2020

Thank you for the thoughtful review! I appreciate the feedback. To address some of your concerns though, unfortunately we cannot protect against screenshots as that takes place outside of the browser, however the shortcuts for screenshots, and file-saving and any other practices are disabled by default.

Once again, thank you for the review, and please let us know if you ever have any questions or concerns.

Ezeigbo modern technology products

That's a good work an app safeguarding my store online, keep it up. Hope improvements in the future

January 19, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it and will continue putting our more updates!

megamust

Just Wow, What WE NEEDED ! Thank you, guys! Amazing work. I definitely recommend it to all who want to have an original copy.

January 16, 2020

Thank you for the review and your enthusiasm!

We really appreciate it.

Uniquediamomd

Good app. I enjoy it because I hate when people be stealing my stuff. I really recommend vault for anyone who want to protect their store images, texts and other links.

January 16, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it, however, we see you only left four stars. Even though it's only one star, it makes a big difference to us.

If you have any problem with Vault, please let us know what we could do to make it a 5-star review by updating your review.

Alilight.net

Super amazing app I just love to use this app because my all account will be saved and secure..thanks a tons.

January 16, 2020

Thank you for the review! We're always happy to help.

The Wine Glass Topper & Designer Stemware by Vino Fresco LLC

I have been very pleased with Vault thus far. Communicating with the developers has been very pleasant when asking for help.

January 16, 2020

Thank you for the thoughtful review!

We really appreciate the kind words. Reviews like this keep us motivated to continue making Vault the best app it can be.

youGOExpress

Unlike other apps that get in the way of store functionality, Vault is completely unobtrusive and does its job perfectly without any fanfare or issues. Highly recommended for any store owner that's looking to build a brand!

January 16, 2020

Thank you for the review! We're here to help you make that brand a reality!

Dealfactor Canada

Great App. Protects my contents against right click, Image and text theft. I'll recommend to anyone.

January 16, 2020

Thank you for the review and the recommendation!

We really appreciate it.