Disable Right Click w/ Vault

#1 AntiTheft Protection App. Protect your Images, Text & Code!

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

NEFË

I like the app. Feels some type pof security. Easy to install. Would recommend . Helps with keeping blog and other info secufe

January 16, 2020

Thank you for the review! Vault and the Vault team have your back!

Monduber Skate Shop

It does exactly what it says. It's easy to install we've had no issues with it at all. We started with the free plan and are thinking of upgrading!

January 16, 2020

Thank you for the review!

We really appreciate it.

Pobjoy Diamonds

The app seems to do exactly what it says on the tin and lends me a degree of comfort. Just add it to your store. Easy.

RC. Company Director

January 16, 2020

Thank you for your review. We aim to Vault's experience as seamless as possible!

i7pro.com

Great APP Great APP Great APP Great APP Great APP Great APP Great APP Great APP Great APP Great APP Great APP

January 16, 2020

Thank you for the enthusiastic review!

We really appreciate it.

Amna's Naturals & Organics

Great app. A lot of our content were being stolen and this is a great way to protect your images and text. Thank you

January 16, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it, however, we see you only left four stars. Even though it's only one star, it makes a big difference.

If you have any problem with Vault, please let us know what we could do to make it a 5-star review by updating your review.

SteelJoy!

Thank you for this, I will let you know later how it is really helping. I am just glad it is available.

January 4, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it!

All the best,

Scratchy Things

Simple, straightforward and works as intended. Installation was simple, it works fine with barely and tinkering in the theme files and load times seem to be unaffected.

December 31, 2019

Thank you for the review! We've worked tirelessly to make Vault load as quickly as possible from our servers and be virtually invisible to your customers while also protecting your store.

We wish you and your family a blessed holiday season and a happy new year!

Kay’s Organic Handmade Soaps

I use this for my store but i cant physically see if its there or not anyplace on my page as a customer or moderator. So far it's protected 100 attempts to steal my content. Yay!

December 31, 2019

Hello, thank you for the review, however, we're unsure what you mean by this. I would be happy to assist you via email to resolve this problem.

SoapAddiction

This app has worked seamlessly and without a hitch since I installed it in November. It's peace of mind to know you're hard work is protected from copying easily. Thanks Vault <3.

December 31, 2019

Thank you for the review! We're glad we can help and we appreciate the support.

The Vault Team <3
Electric Apps

Allyce Virgin Hair Collection, L.L.C.

This App is very easy to install and works well without decreasing loading speed. Protection against theft is a necessity in my niche! Competitors from all over the world are constantly reusing content that others have worked hard to produce. This is the app that I never knew that I needed but I'm glad that I have!

December 31, 2019

Thank you for the thoughtful review. Reviews like your own really inspire us to continue to make Vault the best app it can be.

All the best,