Disable Right Click w/ Vault

Developer
Electric Apps
4.7
Edited September 18, 2020

I highly recommend this app. Easy installation and I don't have to worry about anyone stealing my pictures or text.

korikollections.com

Kori Kollections
Time spent using app: 4 months
Electric Apps replied October 11, 2020

Thank you for the considerate review! We really appreciate it!!

September 7, 2020

If you decide to uninstall mobile scripts it does not seem to reset or be in sync with Vault App settings. Very frustrating. Now I'm unable to save photos off my website to upload to my instagram.

Banlko™
Time spent using app: 5 months

Hey Banlko Team,

I'm really sorry to hear that you are having trouble. Please note after making any changes to the settings, you may have to force refresh the page to see them take effect. We automatically cache them on your client to load as fast as possible on your storefront.

I hope this clears things up and please let me know if you continue to have issues with this. I've left my email below, or you can simply update the review.

Anthony
Electric Apps
anthony@electricapps.net

September 7, 2020

WOW, One click install with a simple code copy paste - and there it is tested perfectly - great site protection - Thank You!!!

Satori Pets
Time spent using app: 8 minutes

Thank you for the review!! We really appreciate it :D

August 31, 2020

Just downloaded this app after so many people stealing my copy and product photos including vendors from AliExpress! I am so glad that this is available, now I can have a peace of mind. Karachekosmetics.com

Karaché Kosmetics
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
Electric Apps replied September 7, 2020

Thank you for the review! We're really glad we can help :D

August 30, 2020

Excellent App for the price. Actually, it does everything it's suppose to do. And, is simple to use.

Kitchens 'n Lights
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 13 days
Electric Apps replied September 7, 2020

Thank you for the review! We try to make it as seamless as possible. :D