Disable Right Click w/ Vault

#1 AntiTheft Protection App. Protect your Images, Text & Code!

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Rai Mobile™

Amazing App! Recommend it to everyone who wants to protect their website! Not only does it protect your website but it is also free!

December 31, 2019

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it and are happy we can help.

MOIES SHOP

Realmente útil, y sobre todo que sea gratuita es su gran plus. Espero que sigan así y lancen alguna actualización

December 31, 2019

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it. We work on updates constantly to ensure Vault is the best app it can be!

Raggystylz- Designer Canine Apparel & Fashion

Great App I have a lot of Branded images and products that are copyrighted so I need protection from those that would use any images or my Business logo so far it has been an awesome asset in running my online business.

December 20, 2019

Thank you for the review! Stories like this really motivate us to keep making Vault better!

Sunnyside Crystals

It works perfectly. 100% protection. Highly recommended!
Setup was also very easy.
To tell the truth, I have not thought about having such an app before but now I see why it makes sense. Thanks.

December 20, 2019

Thank you for the review. We really appreciate the positive feedback.

Creations by Ciara

this app works. stop copycats from stealing your content, pictures and source code. premium plan is just $3 moth.

im a web developer and you have no idea how much time we invest making a web page look good. is insulting when someone just copy your hard work.

do yourself a favor and install this app. your web developer will certainly appreciate it.

BlingLifeBoutique

Easy to install. Will revisit to see the if the apps promises hold up to its claims. Currently using basic plan free.

December 20, 2019

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate the feedback and hope you will be happy with Vault!

If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email us and we'll get back to you within 24 hours!

Cassius Sex Dolls

Great App and the support team is really helpful. Highly recommended, if you want to protect your valuable content.

December 5, 2019

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it.

Have a blessed holiday season.

All in One

An excellent application, protect all the information on my page in an excellent way. Fully recommended.

December 5, 2019

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate the recommendation.

Have a blessed holiday season.

Trendy Paw

Since we are a mainly custom design store, it's really important to have security on our images until they are purchased. This app does a really good job at protecting our artwork from being copied and downloaded.

December 1, 2019

Thank you for the review! We work tirelessly to make Vault the best application it can be so that it can protect the stores of honest, hard-working people like yourselves.

We really appreciate the positive feedback!

"Raggy Stylz" Doggy Fashion

Great App so far it's working a great time will tell, but so far I like it very much cant really think of anything else to say ok that's a min of 100 words

December 1, 2019

Thank you for the review! However, I see that you only left us four stars. Is there a problem or anything we could help you with? If so, please let me know and I hope that you can reconsider your rating.

Even though it's only 1 star, we take a lot of pride in our work and seek to make Vault the best application it can be (5/5 stars.)

My email: anthony@electricapps.net