Disable Right Click w/ Vault

#1 AntiTheft Protection App. Protect your Images, Text & Code!

Free

PLATINUM LEATHER EMPORIUM

this is a fantastic app, I could not ask for better, it does exactly what the say with no bugs way to go, guys and girls, I will highly recommend this app to anyone

September 30, 2019

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it.

JBGREENOCEAN Women's Clothing Store

Very happy with this app. Very easy and all features are just on point. Customer service is fantastic!

September 26, 2019

Thank you for the review! Customers like you are also fantastic.
We really try our best to make sure we can help everyone as quickly as possible. If you ever need to talk, our emails are always open!

R&L Jewelry

This app locks down all images and text! Does exactly like it says! Will probably use the unlimited version!

September 26, 2019

Thank you for the review! We appreciate it!

DepotClick

Excellent application, highly recommended, we have a week with the application and has already detected about 100 people who wanted to steal our information, or codes. Congratulations to the developers!

September 26, 2019

Thank you for the review! We update you periodically depending on the amount of traffic your store is receiving and how many times our scripts are loaded on to a client.

Nap Chief

This app gives me a sense of relief that no one can bluntly copy my photos or content and rip off my hardwork. Easy to install

September 16, 2019

ahlastore2019

I love it ..I just installed the app. Easy to do. I then went through my site and tried to copy and paste using short-cut keys and right-clicking. Did a great job. Did not notice a speed reduction at all. I am very pleased.

September 8, 2019

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it! Vault only loads on the first request with an 0.3 MS average. After that, it's cached on your client for 12 hours so it loads instantly during that time period.

Quackness

September 2, 2019

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it! Enjoy Vault!

Skin Care Envy

Thank you for your service it was clear and concise instructions. I'm excited to see how it performs.

August 28, 2019

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it!

If you have any questions or concerns, please send us an email at "contact@electricapps.net"

guiding light spiritual store

this app was exactly whnat i wsanted great app i love it . it works great on all my stuff .l just a great app

August 22, 2019

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate the feedback!

Click-Likes

I used this app to help me and it was very easy to follow thank you. I not to flash on writing reviews

August 22, 2019