Disable Right Click w/ Vault

#1 AntiTheft Protection App. Protect your Images, Text & Code!

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Real Boi PCs

Really nice app, not really much to go in detail about from my view. Really helps keep my stuff protected.

October 22, 2019

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it.

The Crystal Kindred

I'm glad to have it! A life-saver, especially as my products are art prints.
It would be good to see more data from the app in action.

October 22, 2019

Thank you for the review, however when loading Vault on to your store's frontend, we want to make our code as minimal, non-intrusive, and quick as possible. With that being said, we have decided not to implement performance analytics as that would require sending requests from a client's browser to our servers and increase the size of our files. However, we will continue to experiment with solutions to this issue and really appreciate the feedback.

I hope that this clears things up, and if you could, I would really appreciate it if you could update your review. (It helps us out a lot)

Anthony
Electric Apps

Makeup On Set

GREAT APP

This app it's something that we all need. Simple yet powerful and easy to install and use. Thanks so much for creating this!.

October 15, 2019

Thank you for using Vault! What started as an idea has come so far, and it makes us so happy knowing we can really help businesses. We appreciate you. Thank you for the review.

crotchunderwear

I never write a review, but seeing as how much I love the idea of this app! It's just another professional touch to your site! Thank you so much!

October 15, 2019

Reviews like this really make us love what we do. Thank you for the review. We appreciate you.

Birdycoconut

Easy app and fast, friendly answers to my questions ! ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

October 15, 2019

Thank you for the review! We're always here if you ever have any questions or concerns!

The Zen Den

Very easy to follow instructions for setup. I'm so glad that I came across this app! Highly recommend!

October 15, 2019

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it

NATURELO UK / EUROPE

Brilliant App. One click install. Does what it says it will - secured my site, images, content, etc. Love the notice popup when an obvious attempt to copy is made. Otherwise, it is non intrusive and combined with a good copyright notice has given me a lot more peace of mind.

October 7, 2019

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate the feedback.

Yoga Pant Outfitters

Just installed this app and followed instructions to apply the code to my theme. Extremely easy and works perfectly!

October 7, 2019

Thank you for the review! We've worked tirelessly to make the installation process as seamless as possible.

We really appreciate the feedback!

PLATINUM LEATHER EMPORIUM

this is a fantastic app, I could not ask for better, it does exactly what the say with no bugs way to go, guys and girls, I will highly recommend this app to anyone

September 30, 2019

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it.

JBGREENOCEAN Women's Clothing Store

Very happy with this app. Very easy and all features are just on point. Customer service is fantastic!

September 26, 2019

Thank you for the review! Customers like you are also fantastic.
We really try our best to make sure we can help everyone as quickly as possible. If you ever need to talk, our emails are always open!