Disable Right Click w/ Vault

#1 AntiTheft Protection App. Protect your Images, Text & Code!

Price: Free

JuJu Mods

Easiest thing to do ever. Less than 5 minutes and its embedded into the website. Tested and no commands work to steal info

August 15, 2019

Thank you for the review! We work very hard to make the installation process for Vault as seamless as possible!

ikeysmart

Easiest thing I've got to do lately about anything on my website ..Thanks to Vault .. You are # ! ...!!!!!!

August 12, 2019

This means a lot to us. We improve Vault every day to make it better & better, and hearing your positive experience with it just means a lot to our team.

Thank you for the review.

VeganMerch.co.uk

Great app, very simple to install and works well I would recommend installing if you have your own products.

August 12, 2019

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it.

BellaBargains

Gave this a go and it worked great. Support was amazing as needed a little help. Great App! Excellent

August 6, 2019

Thank you for the review and helping make Vault better! I have just updated the Async Snippet Install instructions based on your issue. Thanks for reaching out!

Question for developer i have run a seo check seems fine. but will this in any way affect the google crawl for keywords and page text etc.. ?

August 5, 2019

Thank you for the review! Vault doesn't affect your SEO, or Google ranking in any way.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to email `contact@electricapps.net`.

DFP

Excellent. The Vault Anti Theft Protection app does exactly what it is intended to do. I recommend.

August 4, 2019

Thank you!

Eeless

WORKS AMAZING, better than manually adding my own scripts.
As i have hundreds of designers listing their product, this improves trust between the sellers an customers. Trust that all the hard work will not be copied and sold cheaply somewhere else.

August 4, 2019

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it.

Merchania

Works perfectly! Prevents all theft from your store :) It has a really simple interface and it's pretty effective

August 2, 2019

Thank you for the review! We're glad you like it!

1 2 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 Next