Disable Right Click w/ Vault

#1 AntiTheft Protection App. Protect your Images, Text & Code!

Free

O'baby

I am currently using this app. It is working well preventing all the robbers from stealing the images

July 4, 2021

Thank you for the review! We happy we can help and we really appreciate the feedback :)

Nova Harbor

Perfect, it will stop most of the copycats, very easily installed and runs smoothly. To be even better, I would suggest to block other apps that can spy stores

June 28, 2021

Thank you for the review! We will definitely look into this. We appreciate the feedback :)

Esoteric Awakenings

Perfect, except. It does not stop print screen key on the keyboard. I was still able to take a screen shot of the website.

June 28, 2021

Thank you for the review! Unfortunately, some preventions are out of the scope of our software, however, screenshots are typically not the same quality as the actual image. I'll have our development team investigate nonetheless and I'll let you know if there's something we can do about this.

Kitchenz-MY

I just installed it and tested it. It’s very extremely easy to set up. Seems to work. Free! So far so good. What’s not to like?

June 28, 2021

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it :)

Evin Jewelry

I have tried several apps for data protection... Just downloaded and is working great!! And on top of that is free!! Thank you to all the team!!

June 28, 2021

Thank you for the review! We're happy to help :)

Rejuva Fresh

June 28, 2021

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it :)

Drip4Men™

I really enjoyed this app since early 2019 with no issues until about one month ago when I was unable to check my site speed due to a javascript debugging error. I thought it was another app installed about the same time as when the issue started, but their tech team checked said it was caused by an app called Vault and then sent a copy of the code. I deleted Vault, but the issue still remained. Being concerned about any code left in my back end, I contacted Vault and Anthony assured me that it wasn't their app, but another app. He removed the remaining bits of the Vault code (and I also allowed him to remove the bit of code left over from the 'other app', as I had deleted it weeks previously), and that instantly solved the error so I was very happy all was working fine again. I wanted to give Vault another try so the next day I reinstalled the app and instantly the debugging and javascript error came back, affecting my site speed. I contacted 2 tech experts and after inspecting, asked if I had any app that provided site protection to which I said "yes". Both told me that it was an app called Vault, and provided me a copy of the line of code and said this was the cause of the javascript debugging error and that I needed to delete it. I immediately deleted the app and everything is working fine again. Fortunately the code Anthony removed had to be manually added again after reinstallation and I hadn't done that yet. This app worked perfectly for a year without any issues so I assume there must have been changes made recently to cause this issue. I sent an email to Anthony yesterday to update him on what happened, but over 24hrs later I've received no response at all. This app could have caused Google to penalize my site as it causes poor user experience. Many thanks to Shopify for their support in helping me get to the bottom of this issue in helping to reach out to Anthony and hopefully Vault will amend their code to fix this issue.

May 6, 2021

I can assure you this is not the result of Vault.

When I accessed your site, my team did not remove any Vault code as there was no Vault code, to begin with. It is impossible for Vault to have interfered with the loading speed as by default it is loaded after the site has loaded unless you install it as a script tag on your own (which you had not done). I simply commented out a script from another application ironically called "page-speed-boost-optimizer.js" that was causing the error.

Additionally, even if there were any problems in the Javascript console, this does not interfere with your site loading speed in the slightest.
We have worked with several thousand merchants already and have never experienced these issues. With that being said, I would be happy to attempt to assist you again. I could even reinstall Vault for you and ensure that it is working correctly.

I am unsure what the exact issue is here, however, I do not that it is not a result of our application.

I have also sent you an email reply.

Best,
Anthony
Electric Apps

TeckWrap Craft

Wow.. free, easy to use and straight to the subject. Can switch on/off every option and lets you decide exactly what to use. Thank you!

May 4, 2021

Thank you for the thoughtful review! We're happy we can help :)

GENTLEMEN OF BIRMINGHAM

je viens de mettre cette appli est c'est tres facile d'utilisation est en plus c'est gratuit et elle est vraiment top que dire d'autres, quand on pense que on n'a la même chose mais payant, alors pourquoi payer quand on n'a la même chose gratuitement.

April 24, 2021

Nous ne pourrions être plus d'accord! Merci pour la belle critique :)

--------- English ---------
We couldn't agree more! Thank you for the beautiful review :)

Sub Divo

It does exactly what it says, it is super easy to set up and on top of that it is free! Great App, I recommend it to everybody.

April 24, 2021

Thank you for the recommendation! We're glad we can help :)