Vault AntiTheft [Right Click+]

Vault AntiTheft [Right Click+]

by Electric Apps

No Right Click, Protect Images, Text Copy/Paste, LEGAL Notices

AXOW

Must have for sure! Disables your website from being audited, previews a legal notice with when anyone tries to use keyboard shortcuts, all around the best one I have tried so far.

June 29, 2020

Thank you for the review! We work really hard on our products and strive to always be the best! We appreciate you

The Dapper Man

Amazing app! Works like a charm. It does exactly what it's supposed to do with no hassle and issue what so ever.

June 19, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it :)

Compact Camping Concepts

Just began using this app since the last one I had did not protect on the product page. This one does and the code seems to be compatible. Will revise if needed, but super job!!!

June 19, 2020

Thank you for the review! We put a lot of time and effort into our applications.

DIANS Technologies

Everyone should have this app. A pretty helpful one indeed. Since I have used this app I haven't faced any issues. Working smoothly as it should.

June 19, 2020

Thank you for the review! We work tirelessly to make all of our apps as intuitive as possible!

Jensen Beds Store

Very good app, easy to use and setup in the backend! Thank you for making this available to the Shopify community

June 19, 2020

Thank you for using Vault and leaving such a thoughtful review! It means a lot to us.

NORRGEAR - We Are Warmth

Thanks for making this app available for free. Just installed on my site https://norrgear.com/ to deter infringement of copyright

June 19, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it.

Sunny oasis

Very good app, thank you. I've just put it in place for the moment I'm very satisfied with it, I'll see how it works over time.

June 19, 2020

Thank you for the review! We look forward to hearing from you again!

Blossom Eyebrows®

This App is really good not only it protects you from others stealing your material but also it does not slow down your website loading time.

June 19, 2020

Thank you for the review! That's what we're here for!

MLvac.com

Just exactly what every site owner needs. We're working hard with graphics, writing texts to communicate to customers, etc. Why would we want anyone take credit for our hard work and make a profit with it? Let them do the work! Thank you Vault AntiTheft developers, especially this app is free??? Unbelievably good, a true gem, a must-have!

June 19, 2020

Thank you for your thoughtful review! We work extremely hard on our applications and providing the best experience possible at the best price. This means a lot to us.

We have more apps on the way!

Have a beautiful weekend!
Anthony

One American Store

Here's a great app you didn't even know you needed. It's dead simple to setup and it does exactly what it says.

June 19, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it!

Have a beautiful weekend!
Anthony