Disable Right Click w/ Vault

Disable Right Click w/ Vault

by Electric Apps

#1 AntiTheft Protection App. Protect your Images, Text & Code!

Today I Want to Be

So far so good. I just installed the app on 3/2 and it's working well. Also, thank you for having a free plan. Such a blessing!

March 8, 2021

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it and we're happy we can help :D

WV Mini Factory

This is very useful app to protect your contents online. I am grateful i can download this app for free. Thank You Guys!

March 8, 2021

We're grateful for your review :). Thank you for the thoughtful feedback.

Obbyo.nl

goeie app en gratis. geen hoger wiskunde. mensen kunnen niets opslaan of je teksten en foto's zomaar downloaden.

March 8, 2021

Bedankt voor je review! We helpen je graag en stellen de feedback erg op prijs :)
----------
Thank you for the review! We're happy to help and we really appreciate the feedback :)

Courtney Hall Art

Works as soon as you download it. So easy. It's one less thing for me to worry about when sharing images of my art.

March 8, 2021

Thank you for the review! We're happy to help protect your beautiful art :)

Tech By Starks

Awesome app no guess work no fancy bells and whistle it does what it does we love also be visit and support techbystarks.com and we will do the same. I suggest you use this app and protect your content, the apps is the truth

March 8, 2021

Thank you for the really thoughtful review! We appreciate it :)

Spire Store

Suggest this app if you want to keep your content unavailable to copy, well done. So simple to set up

March 8, 2021

Thank you for the review! We're happy to help :)

Internationals Club

This app is exactly as advertised. SO COOL! Would CERTAINLY recommend this app to anyone looking to privatize their content from content bandits.

March 8, 2021

Thank you for your review! That's exactly what we're here for :)

sookingshop

Thank you very much for this easy and difficult application. Easy to install. Abstained in preventing pictures from being stolen from the site. In addition, it is free and deserves five stars.

March 8, 2021

Thank you for the thoughtful review! We really appreciate the feedback :)

Insurgent Vine

I love this app. So simple, so fast, so efficient and free...
A big thanks to the team for creating this app. I highly recommend it.!

March 8, 2021

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it :)

Kitten Lovers™

merci pour tout, excellente application le seul défaut c'est quand on désactive l'app ça mets du temps un peu sinon parfait:!

March 8, 2021

Merci pour la critique! Nous apprécions vraiment les commentaires :). La désactivation peut prendre un certain temps car nous mettons automatiquement en cache les scripts pour nous assurer qu'ils se chargent le plus rapidement possible! Si vous avez besoin de quelque chose, faites-le moi savoir.

anthony@electricapps.net
--------------
Thank you for the review! We really appreciate the feedback :). It may take some time to disable because we automatically cache the scripts to ensure it loads as fast as possible! If you need anything, please let me know.

anthony@electricapps.net