Disable Right Click w/ Vault

#1 AntiTheft Protection App. Protect your Images, Text & Code!

Free

Kitten Lovers™

merci pour tout, excellente application le seul défaut c'est quand on désactive l'app ça mets du temps un peu sinon parfait:!

March 8, 2021

Merci pour la critique! Nous apprécions vraiment les commentaires :). La désactivation peut prendre un certain temps car nous mettons automatiquement en cache les scripts pour nous assurer qu'ils se chargent le plus rapidement possible! Si vous avez besoin de quelque chose, faites-le moi savoir.

anthony@electricapps.net
--------------
Thank you for the review! We really appreciate the feedback :). It may take some time to disable because we automatically cache the scripts to ensure it loads as fast as possible! If you need anything, please let me know.

anthony@electricapps.net

Larbonito

Melhor programa que encontrei para evitar que roubem o conteúdo do nosso site, e ainda por cima é gratuito

March 8, 2021

Obrigado pela revisão! Nós realmente apreciamos isso :)

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it :)

Dagiopoulos.gr

An excellent appication. Completely protects our site and ceased previous "copy-paste" from continuing stealing our contents.

Hey Dagopoulos.gr Team!

Thank you for the excellent review!
We really appreciate the thoughtful feedback :)

AA Medallion Store

I just installed this today and it is EXACTLY what I was looking for. With the effort it takes to produce high quality graphics, everyone should have a genuine desire to protect their hard work.

Hey AA Medallion Store!

We're so happy to hear that we can help.
We really appreciate the thoughtful review :)

NailzKatKat

Loving it! My site feels secured and I do not have to stress over my Intellectual property being stolen.

Hey NailzKatKat Team!

Thanks for the thoughtful feedback :)

We're happy we can help!

Polly Tee

This works as I need it work. I have high quality images that were getting stolen from my site. This helps protect my intellectual property. I just wish there was a way to stop snipping tools.

Hey Polly Tee Team!

We're glad we can help. As per the snipping, however, I would not be too concerned as typically the resolution is not nearly as high as the original picture and is more difficult to use. Additionally, Vault's legal notice settings may help you add an extra layer of protection to your store.

We really appreciate the review :)

norejet

A+ great and simple app and easy to install and run.. Love it, Thank you Developers for this wonderful app!.it dose as advertised

Hey Norejet Team!

Thanks for the thoughtful review.
We really appreciate it :)

Unwired

A+ great and simple app and easy to install and run.. Love it, I wish more applications being programmed in todays climate were this user friendly to install and setup. Thank you Developers for this wonderful app!

Hey Unwired Team!

Thanks for the awesome review. Our goal is to make each of our apps as simple, yet effective as possible.

Appreciate you,

Luxerous

It is doing its job very well, blocking copying content in every browser :)
Didn't affect page speed or functionality.

Hey Luxerous Team!

Thank you for the review.
We really appreciate the thoughtful feedback :)

Whoisblest

This is exactly the app I was looking for! Highly recommended app for serious online business owners.

January 3, 2021

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it :)