Disable Right Click w/ Vault

#1 AntiTheft Protection App. Protect your Images, Text & Code!

Free

classic-sports-journal.com

Wow - one click is all it takes! Legal notice is necessary and wonderful! There's nothing like being secure...I (we?) can be too trusting or unaware. No matter - my pics and e-books are now safe!

January 3, 2021

I couldn't agree more! I'm glad we can help and thank you for the wholesome review!!

Nine Eighteen Apparel

I like this app because it keeps web pirates from using your photos and wording without your permission. Even though the products I sell are unique and brand specific, I used it to prohibit potential pirates from right clicking to paste my content onto their site. Super easy to use. Just copy and paste link into your layout theme, they show you exactly how to do it!

January 3, 2021

We agree - your hard work should be protected. Thank you for the thoughtful review!

Lace The Game

One click install, does everything it claims to do with no issues and it's free...couldn't ask for more

Fitinis

It does wonder on my shop! prevents the customer from searching the picture or use it on their own store! love it

January 3, 2021

Thank you for the review! We're glad we can help :)

WonderWorld

Merci ! C'est tout de suite plus rassurant tout de même. C'est exactement ce que je recherchais ! Parfait.

January 3, 2021

Merci pour la critique! Nous sommes heureux de pouvoir vous aider :)

-- English --

Naylae

Top l'appli correspond exactement à ce que je rechercher que je n'ai pas trouver dans mon theme merci a vous

December 9, 2020

Merci pour la critique! Nous sommes heureux de pouvoir vous aider :)

-- English --

Firse

We've used this app for our Shopify store and it works wonders. Its easy to install and requires no extra work. We work very hard on our photography which makes it necessary for us to secure our images and VAULT helps us achieve that. Many Thanks.

December 9, 2020

Thank you for the thoughtful review! We really appreciate it :)

Proud Stylez LLC

The right-click disable works, but only on the home screen. In addition, I have not seen the legal notice after testing out the right-click disable option myself. Other than that, I have no complaints at the moment.

Hey,

Right-Click disable is enabled on all your store's pages by default. Additionally, please note the legal notice only appears during specific prohibited events, such as shortcuts that are more common to result in theft. It's setup like this as to not interfere with your existing customers.

I hope this helps & please let me know if you have any questions. I'd also appreciate it if you could test it out on your store again and update your review. (You may have to use an incognito tab for testing because being logged in as an admin automatically bypasses Vault so you can test your store at your leisure).

Electric Aps

thermopower

Easy and powerful. Work very well. very happy whith this app. I'll use for all my stores. Thanks !!!

December 4, 2020

Thank you for the stellar review! We're happy we can help :)

CLUB VIP France | Boutique Officielle.

Je confirme l'avis de la précédente critique à 1 étoile.
Il est certain que cette application vous crééra des bugs. En tout cas il y a un probleme de compatibilité avec mon tel. Lorsque je désactive l'application, bon score Google Page Speed. Lorsque j'active l'application Google Page Speed ne peut plus calculer la vitesse de mon site. Et effectivement, le site est lent, les photos se chargent mal. L'éditeur DOIT revoir son code au lieu de répondre qu'il pense que ca ne vient pas de lui. Si, ca vient de lui et il n'en a pas conscience, c'est bien cela le plus grave.

November 17, 2020

Hey,

I am sorry to hear about your circumstance. Since Vault's release, we have consistently updated the servers to make them as efficient as possible. This has allowed us to reach an average load time of 50ms for the first request and nearly instant time for subsequent requests. Please note, after the first request, the scripts should be cached on your browser and not interfere with your page loading in ANY way. Additionally, by default, Vault is installed as non-blocking. This means that it will load AFTER the page load unless you have changed this.

If you would discuss the subject further, I would be happy to have our development team personally review your site for optimizations (completely free) and figure out what is going on.

I've attached my email below and I look forward to hearing from you.

Electric Apps

-- TRANSLATED --
Hey,

Je suis désolé d'apprendre votre situation. Depuis la sortie de Vault, nous avons constamment mis à jour les serveurs pour les rendre aussi efficaces que possible. Cela nous a permis d'atteindre un temps de chargement moyen de 50 ms pour la première requête et un temps quasi instantané pour les requêtes suivantes. Veuillez noter qu'après la première demande, les scripts doivent être mis en cache sur votre navigateur et ne pas interférer de quelque manière que ce soit avec le chargement de votre page. De plus, par défaut, Vault est installé comme non bloquant. Cela signifie qu'il se chargera APRÈS le chargement de la page, sauf si vous avez changé cela.

Si vous souhaitez discuter davantage du sujet, je serais heureux que notre équipe de développement examine personnellement votre site pour des optimisations (entièrement gratuites) et comprenne ce qui se passe.

J'ai joint mon e-mail ci-dessous et j'ai hâte de vous entendre.

Merci,