Vault AntiTheft [Right Click+]

Vault AntiTheft [Right Click+]

by Electric Apps

No Right Click, Protect Images, Text Copy/Paste, LEGAL Notices

Sci-fi COSMOS DESIGN By MOOSA SILWADI

nice application and easy to install.
I noticed if this application is you cannot run site speed test in google.
so you need to switch the app off whlie testing. not a big issue.
PRINT SCreen is not disabled and I guess this is a common issue!

Thank you for his nice free application

April 27, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it.

We consider the print screen as a valid customer-use case for the time being. If you would like this changed or have any opinons on the issue, please let me know!

BABY CUCHI

Excellent App!!!! Recommend for everyone to use............. ................................................................................................................................................................

April 27, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it!

Pet-ideals : Gifts for your Darling @ Home

James
its works and its free, wonderful app to have for a newbie like me.
use this to protect yr goods from being abused by others if sales is good.

April 19, 2020

Thank you for the review James!

We really appreciate the recommendation. We try to make our Apps as simple as possible for everyone to use!

If you ever need any help though, please feel free to email me.

anthony@electricapps.net

Robert La Fata

Don’t look any further, this app is exactly what you’re looking for providing great protection. If you’re a website owner this is a must have!

April 19, 2020

Thank you for the review! We think the same & we really appreciate the recommendation!

Fraile Art Store

Highly recommended, given its intuitive, effective and fast way of working. A lovely add on for any online shop

April 11, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate the recommendation.

Have a blessed weekend,

Relax Pro

Really cool, helps you block any competitors when uspent a lot of hours designing your shop..
But i recommend for the developpers to make a video tutorial for the settings

April 8, 2020

Thank you for the review & the suggestion! We'll have our team put together a video and notify you when it's ready.

100lowprice

ottima app fa il suo lavoro , molto semplice da usare la consiglio a tutti ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

April 8, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it.

Grazie per la recensione! Lo apprezziamo davvero.

ramy dog accessories

It does what it say it does. Your photos and copy is now safe! Especially for stores like ours that we don't use stock photos and all our photos are original, it was something we were missing. Thank you for being free!

April 5, 2020

Thank you for the review! We're here to help & by the way, your photos look GREAT!

Bay Sweet

This app is really useful. Competitor can't take your text or anything about your website. Really great for secure your store.

nancy-mclennon-art.com

I just installed this app on my Shopify site. It's especially important to me as an artist. I know this will be one more way to protect my images and text. No tech issues or problems.
Thanks for helping!

April 5, 2020

Thank you for the review! It means a lot to us.