Vault AntiTheft [Right Click+]

Vault AntiTheft [Right Click+]

by Electric Apps

No Right Click, Protect Images, Text Copy/Paste, LEGAL Notices

nancy-mclennon-art.com

I just installed this app on my Shopify site. It's especially important to me as an artist. I know this will be one more way to protect my images and text. No tech issues or problems.
Thanks for helping!

April 5, 2020

Thank you for the review! It means a lot to us.

INYU

Excellent!!!! easy to use. Thank you a lot .............................................................................................................................

Thank you!

Alternatique Designs

Fantastic. Super easy install for maximum security for your IP. Don't forget to edit your code for instant loading! Thank you!

April 5, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it.

LovePinkDot

Works as advertised. Never had a problem and is user friendly. Thanks for this wonderful app. 100% recommended

March 19, 2020

Thank you for the review!!

aStitch aHalf

I have just installed this app on our business website and it seems to be doing exactly what is promised. I can recommend this app to protect your images and text.

March 19, 2020

Thank you for the review & recommendation!

69 Sneaker

Great App! I needed to protect my creations and this app is the App to do that!! Thank you guys Yeay!

March 19, 2020

Thank you for the review!! We appreciate it!

HEUREKAA

very good for my shop.

Thank you!

malltor

Muy buena aplicación agradezco a el o los desarrolladores mantenganla así sin complejas configuraciones.

March 19, 2020

Thank you for the review!

Tadpoles and Tiddlers

Have been using it for several months and it’s awesome. We spend a great deal of time curating copy + images for our website. Having our work protected from copycats is a huge relief. And it’s free! Although this would be worth paying for.

March 19, 2020

Thank you for the review. We can't wait to hear back from you.

In the meantime, if you have any questions, please feel free to email me at:
anthony@electricapps.net

Thank you! :)

morshopping.com

I couldn't have asked for more. The best support and the best app all for FREE. I simply love it! Helps me a lot!

March 19, 2020

Thank you for the review! We appreciate it!