Disable Right Click w/ Vault

#1 AntiTheft Protection App. Protect your Images, Text & Code!

Free

U ME N LIFE

Excellent App. Does what it says. Thank you so much, Good Luck. Very Very Good for protecting your website content.

November 17, 2020

Thank you for using Vault! We really appreciate the thoughtful review.

Divine Goddess “Feeling Godly”

APP AUTOMATICALLY INSTALL AND WAS UP AND RUNNING!!! I DIDN'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING EXTRA! THIS APP ALSO PROVIDES LEGAL INFORMATION FOR YOUR PAGE.

November 17, 2020

Thank you for the review!!!! We've tirelessly tested and designed Vault to make it as easy-to-use and quick as possible. We really appreciate the feedback!

Ley Furs

top ! installation facile, une fois le code inséré , fonctionnalité opérationnelle sur le site web. je recommande !

November 17, 2020

Merci pour la critique stellaire! Nous apprécions vraiment les commentaires réfléchis. Merci!!

SCANDINORDIC.com

An essential app with several features particularly if you create unique or copyrighted designs and images. Set it and forget it. Electric's Whoosh app is also useful to block known unwanted visitors.

November 17, 2020

We're happy that Woosh and Vault are both working great for you!!! We really appreciate the thoughtful review. Thank you!!

My Sweet Little Store

Amazing!!! works 100% and for free! this app makes sure you can't right- click or even drag to copy any text.

November 17, 2020

Thank you for the thoughtful review! We're happy we can help and really appreciate the feedback.

Marahba Online

para mi es la uica app que te ofrece un servicio demasiado profesional GRATIS creo que poner 5 estrellas es poco,ojala todos los desarroyadores fuesen como esta app pero weno no me enroyo mas 100000000000000 GRACIAS!!!

Mega Mundo

SENSACIONAL, por enquanto cumpre o que promete, muito boa a mensagem de alerta que aparece ao tentar copiar a página. obrigado

November 17, 2020

Thank you for the stellar review!! We really appreciate it.

Obrigado pela avaliação estelar !! Nós realmente apreciamos isso.

Tubellas Perfumes

Excellent app!! does its job well and the navigation is simple and easy for 1st timer. FANTASTIC! DEFINITELY A MUST HAVE!

November 17, 2020

Thank you for the review!!! We're happy we can help!!

BondedbyBud

brilliant app stops people taking credit for your hours of hard work keeping all your work safe this is a must have app

November 17, 2020

We're here to make sure your hard work doesn't go to waste. Thank you for the review!!

THE JAZZI SPOT BOUTIQUE!

I have never had an issue at all, I almost forgot that I had the App! LOL I feel it is doing its job, and I am fully protected. Thank You!

November 17, 2020

Thank you for the thoughtful review. We're happy we can help!!