Vault AntiTheft [Right Click+]

Vault AntiTheft [Right Click+]

by Electric Apps

No Right Click, Protect Images, Text Copy/Paste, LEGAL Notices

morshopping.com

I couldn't have asked for more. The best support and the best app all for FREE. I simply love it! Helps me a lot!

March 19, 2020

Thank you for the review! We appreciate it!

TeeChief

Works perfectly! You'll probably forget that it's there, that's how well it works. All the apps should be like this.

Car Cologne

Does exactly what it says on the tin - almost forgot I had it installed until I was updating my store and tried to copy some content off the live site - was instantly alerted. Would recommend to all.

March 6, 2020

Thank you for the thoughtful review! We really appreciate it.

lojadacasainteligente

Just a great app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!

Tree Gifts NZ

Does exactlly what it states it will do. A simple, effective solution to lock images down on your site.

March 1, 2020

Thank you for the review!! We really appreciate it.

The Twisted Branch Co.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! Super simple to use APP that does what is says it does. I highly recommend this app for all websites.

March 1, 2020

Thank you for the review!! We really appreciate it.

Get*Hype*Style

Nice Free feature to put on your store. Protects content from copy/paste etc. Great app does what it says. Thanks to Developers!

Lavishly Gloss'd

I love that this app will help keep my website safe. I work hard on my website and I don't need individuals looking to steal any of my work. Great app.

Men's fashion-sustainable clothes

Thanks in advance, do Please remove it for me as soon as possible, I don't need it now!

February 16, 2020

Vault is not installed on your website, however, the issues you have contacted us about are still present.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble, but these issues are not a result of Vault.

I have sent you 2 emails about this issue already. Vault is not even actively installed on your website, yet the issues continue to persist.

We recommend that you examine your theme settings again, and please reconsider your review.

Anthony

VENTE-ORDI.COM

Hi there
This app does exactly what I was looking for to protect my contents, thanks a lot ! I recommand !

February 16, 2020

Thank you for the review! We're happy we can help!