Vault AntiTheft [Right Click+]

Vault AntiTheft [Right Click+]

by Electric Apps

No Right Click, Protect Images, Text Copy/Paste, LEGAL Notices

Express Braided Wigs

I installed this app 2 day ago on both of my websites at the same time and customers started contacting me that the website bugs. once you click on both websites, they move very slowly, and when loading gets half way, it freezes and doesn't move anymore. Help! Help!! Help!!! I tried deactivating this app but it seems there is a code on the app interfering with my websites. We have contacted the developer but yet to respond.

Express Wig Braids

Gulf South Salon Services

I was using this app and i have many issues with my store, now I can't see some products in my store, no body provide help to fix this, everything was working fine until I was using this app

April 27, 2020

Hey Gulf South Salon Services Team,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble, however, I do not believe that Vault is the culprit. Vault's scripts are strictly preventative of certain behavior that could lead to content effect while not taking away from the user experience.

Nonetheless, I understand that this is troubling and I would be happy to help you find the real culprit and resolve the issue.

I have sent you an email.

Anthony