Vault AntiTheft [Right Click+]

Vault AntiTheft [Right Click+]

by Electric Apps

No Right Click, Protect Images, Text Copy/Paste, LEGAL Notices

KinaSans

It's fantastic for desktops, but on iPhone it doesn't work (on Safari browser, on Chrome app it works just as on desktop)

May 18, 2020

Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues, however, Vault has been tested on Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and all major web browsers on mobile and desktop devices. If you could send me an email saying what isn't working, I'd really appreciate it.

anthony@electricapps.net

Anthony
Electric Apps

Men's fashion-sustainable clothes

Thanks in advance, do Please remove it for me as soon as possible, I don't need it now!

February 16, 2020

Vault is not installed on your website, however, the issues you have contacted us about are still present.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble, but these issues are not a result of Vault.

I have sent you 2 emails about this issue already. Vault is not even actively installed on your website, yet the issues continue to persist.

We recommend that you examine your theme settings again, and please reconsider your review.

Anthony