Disable Right Click w/ Vault

Disable Right Click w/ Vault

by Electric Apps

#1 AntiTheft Protection App. Protect your Images, Text & Code!

Proud Stylez LLC

The right-click disable works, but only on the home screen. In addition, I have not seen the legal notice after testing out the right-click disable option myself. Other than that, I have no complaints at the moment.

December 9, 2020

Hey,

Right-Click disable is enabled on all your store's pages by default. Additionally, please note the legal notice only appears during specific prohibited events, such as shortcuts that are more common to result in theft. It's setup like this as to not interfere with your existing customers.

I hope this helps & please let me know if you have any questions. I'd also appreciate it if you could test it out on your store again and update your review. (You may have to use an incognito tab for testing because being logged in as an admin automatically bypasses Vault so you can test your store at your leisure).

Electric Aps
anthony@electricapps.net

Essence Of Nature LLC

the legal notice do not work. I tested it several times............................................................................................................

December 3, 2020

Hey Essence of Nature LLC,

I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble. Please rest assured, however, that the Legal Notice is only visible on particular prohibited events to ensure that regular customers aren't ever affected. I'd love to show you how it works so we can clear this up.

I will also send you an email.

Sincerely,

BLUSH POP LASHES

the idea is great but the instructions were not so good. i tried and nothing came up as to where im suppose to paste the code. needs better instructions.

August 22, 2020

Hey BLUSH POP LASHES,

I'm sorry to hear that you had trouble with the directions. We consistently work to make them as clear as possible and would love to hear from you how we could make them even better.

I just sent you an email.

KinaSans

It's fantastic for desktops, but on iPhone it doesn't work (on Safari browser, on Chrome app it works just as on desktop)

May 18, 2020

Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues, however, Vault has been tested on Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and all major web browsers on mobile and desktop devices. If you could send me an email saying what isn't working, I'd really appreciate it.

anthony@electricapps.net

Men's fashion-sustainable clothes

Thanks in advance, do Please remove it for me as soon as possible, I don't need it now!

February 16, 2020

Vault is not installed on your website, however, the issues you have contacted us about are still present.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble, but these issues are not a result of Vault.

I have sent you 2 emails about this issue already. Vault is not even actively installed on your website, yet the issues continue to persist.

We recommend that you examine your theme settings again, and please reconsider your review.