Vault AntiTheft [Right Click+]

Vault AntiTheft [Right Click+]

by Electric Apps

No Right Click, Protect Images, Text Copy/Paste, LEGAL Notices

BLUSH POP LASHES

the idea is great but the instructions were not so good. i tried and nothing came up as to where im suppose to paste the code. needs better instructions.

August 22, 2020

Hey BLUSH POP LASHES,

I'm sorry to hear that you had trouble with the directions. We consistently work to make them as clear as possible and would love to hear from you how we could make them even better.

I just sent you an email.

Electric Apps

KinaSans

It's fantastic for desktops, but on iPhone it doesn't work (on Safari browser, on Chrome app it works just as on desktop)

May 18, 2020

Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues, however, Vault has been tested on Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and all major web browsers on mobile and desktop devices. If you could send me an email saying what isn't working, I'd really appreciate it.

anthony@electricapps.net

Electric Apps

Men's fashion-sustainable clothes

Thanks in advance, do Please remove it for me as soon as possible, I don't need it now!

February 16, 2020

Vault is not installed on your website, however, the issues you have contacted us about are still present.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble, but these issues are not a result of Vault.

I have sent you 2 emails about this issue already. Vault is not even actively installed on your website, yet the issues continue to persist.

We recommend that you examine your theme settings again, and please reconsider your review.