Vault AntiTheft [Right Click+]

Vault AntiTheft [Right Click+]

by Electric Apps

No Right Click, Protect Images, Text Copy/Paste, LEGAL Notices

Princesse Végane

Super ! C'est une application essentielle pour contrer les mauvaises intentions. Cependant, la désactivation ne marche pas très bien.

June 29, 2020

Hey!

Merci pour la revue. Veuillez noter que le bouton de désactivation peut prendre jusqu'à 15 secondes pour prendre effet après que vous l'avez appuyé pendant que nous mettons en cache les scripts sur nos serveurs pour nous assurer qu'ils se chargent le plus rapidement possible. En outre, vous devrez peut-être forcer l'actualisation de la page pour que les modifications prennent effet. Si vous rencontrez des problèmes à ce sujet à l'avenir, faites-le moi savoir et je serai heureux de vous aider!

anthony@electricapps.net

Bonne chance,

A Cranberry Weekend, LLC

I don't usually write reviews but I am grateful to find this FREE App to protect my original handmade creations so I wanted to let you know. I searched a while before finding this app and I have only had my shop open since the 1st of Feb but when I tested the app it seemed to do everything it promised. I like the legal disclaimer that pops up. The only thing I found is that the print screen function still works. I don't know if that function is locked in a paid version but the FREE version is great protection. I recommend this app.

Thank you for helping a small business get started and stay safe!
A Cranberry Weekend, LLC

May 7, 2020

Hey A Cranberry Weekend, LLC Team,

Thank you for the really thoughtful review! Reviews like this mean a lot to us and we really appreciate them.

Currently, the print function is allowed because we didn't consider it to imply any kind of theft and there is a viable customer purpose, such as when customers have printed pages of products they like.

With that being said, if you would still like us to add it to the "disable shortcuts" area, please let me know by replying to this comment & I could forward your request to the dev team.

Relax Pro

Really cool, helps you block any competitors when uspent a lot of hours designing your shop..
But i recommend for the developpers to make a video tutorial for the settings

April 8, 2020

Thank you for the review & the suggestion! We'll have our team put together a video and notify you when it's ready.

Tadpoles and Tiddlers

Only 4 stars for the ease of clarity + installation. I have not yet seen it in action as I have just now installed the app (hopefully correct). I will be back with another review after some use.

March 19, 2020

Thank you for the review. We can't wait to hear back from you.

In the meantime, if you have any questions, please feel free to email me at:
anthony@electricapps.net

Thank you! :)

Uniquediamomd

Good app. I enjoy it because I hate when people be stealing my stuff. I really recommend vault for anyone who want to protect their store images, texts and other links.

January 16, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it, however, we see you only left four stars. Even though it's only one star, it makes a big difference to us.

If you have any problem with Vault, please let us know what we could do to make it a 5-star review by updating your review.

Amna's Naturals & Organics

Great app. A lot of our content were being stolen and this is a great way to protect your images and text. Thank you

January 16, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it, however, we see you only left four stars. Even though it's only one star, it makes a big difference.

Kay’s Organic Handmade Soaps

I use this for my store but i cant physically see if its there or not anyplace on my page as a customer or moderator. So far it's protected 100 attempts to steal my content. Yay!

December 31, 2019

Hello, thank you for the review, however, we're unsure what you mean by this. I would be happy to assist you via email to resolve this problem.

"Raggy Stylz" Doggy Fashion

Great App so far it's working a great time will tell, but so far I like it very much cant really think of anything else to say ok that's a min of 100 words

December 1, 2019

Thank you for the review! However, I see that you only left us four stars. Is there a problem or anything we could help you with? If so, please let me know and I hope that you can reconsider your rating.

Even though it's only 1 star, we take a lot of pride in our work and seek to make Vault the best application it can be (5/5 stars.)

My email: anthony@electricapps.net

The Crystal Kindred

I'm glad to have it! A life-saver, especially as my products are art prints.
It would be good to see more data from the app in action.

October 22, 2019

Thank you for the review, however when loading Vault on to your store's frontend, we want to make our code as minimal, non-intrusive, and quick as possible. With that being said, we have decided not to implement performance analytics as that would require sending requests from a client's browser to our servers and increase the size of our files. However, we will continue to experiment with solutions to this issue and really appreciate the feedback.

I hope that this clears things up, and if you could, I would really appreciate it if you could update your review. (It helps us out a lot)