Vault AntiTheft

Vault AntiTheft

by Electric Apps

Disable right click, Protects Store Images, Text copy & Paste

Tadpoles and Tiddlers

Only 4 stars for the ease of clarity + installation. I have not yet seen it in action as I have just now installed the app (hopefully correct). I will be back with another review after some use.

March 19, 2020

Thank you for the review. We can't wait to hear back from you.

In the meantime, if you have any questions, please feel free to email me at:
anthony@electricapps.net

Thank you! :)

Uniquediamomd

Good app. I enjoy it because I hate when people be stealing my stuff. I really recommend vault for anyone who want to protect their store images, texts and other links.

January 16, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it, however, we see you only left four stars. Even though it's only one star, it makes a big difference to us.

If you have any problem with Vault, please let us know what we could do to make it a 5-star review by updating your review.

Amna's Naturals & Organics

Great app. A lot of our content were being stolen and this is a great way to protect your images and text. Thank you

January 16, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it, however, we see you only left four stars. Even though it's only one star, it makes a big difference.

Kay’s Organic Handmade Soaps

I use this for my store but i cant physically see if its there or not anyplace on my page as a customer or moderator. So far it's protected 100 attempts to steal my content. Yay!

December 31, 2019

Hello, thank you for the review, however, we're unsure what you mean by this. I would be happy to assist you via email to resolve this problem.

"Raggy Stylz" Doggy Fashion

Great App so far it's working a great time will tell, but so far I like it very much cant really think of anything else to say ok that's a min of 100 words

December 1, 2019

Thank you for the review! However, I see that you only left us four stars. Is there a problem or anything we could help you with? If so, please let me know and I hope that you can reconsider your rating.

Even though it's only 1 star, we take a lot of pride in our work and seek to make Vault the best application it can be (5/5 stars.)

My email: anthony@electricapps.net

The Crystal Kindred

I'm glad to have it! A life-saver, especially as my products are art prints.
It would be good to see more data from the app in action.

October 22, 2019

Thank you for the review, however when loading Vault on to your store's frontend, we want to make our code as minimal, non-intrusive, and quick as possible. With that being said, we have decided not to implement performance analytics as that would require sending requests from a client's browser to our servers and increase the size of our files. However, we will continue to experiment with solutions to this issue and really appreciate the feedback.

I hope that this clears things up, and if you could, I would really appreciate it if you could update your review. (It helps us out a lot)