Disable Right Click w/ Vault

Disable Right Click w/ Vault

by Electric Apps

#1 AntiTheft Protection App. Protect your Images, Text & Code!

Courtney Hall Art

Works as soon as you download it. So easy. It's one less thing for me to worry about when sharing images of my art.

Tech By Starks

Awesome app no guess work no fancy bells and whistle it does what it does we love also be visit and support techbystarks.com and we will do the same. I suggest you use this app and protect your content, the apps is the truth

Spire Store

Suggest this app if you want to keep your content unavailable to copy, well done. So simple to set up

Internationals Club

This app is exactly as advertised. SO COOL! Would CERTAINLY recommend this app to anyone looking to privatize their content from content bandits.

sookingshop

Thank you very much for this easy and difficult application. Easy to install. Abstained in preventing pictures from being stolen from the site. In addition, it is free and deserves five stars.

Insurgent Vine

I love this app. So simple, so fast, so efficient and free...
A big thanks to the team for creating this app. I highly recommend it.!

Kitten Lovers™

merci pour tout, excellente application le seul défaut c'est quand on désactive l'app ça mets du temps un peu sinon parfait:!

Larbonito

Melhor programa que encontrei para evitar que roubem o conteúdo do nosso site, e ainda por cima é gratuito

Dagiopoulos.gr

An excellent appication. Completely protects our site and ceased previous "copy-paste" from continuing stealing our contents.

January 30, 2021

Hey Dagopoulos.gr Team!

Thank you for the excellent review!
We really appreciate the thoughtful feedback :)

Anthony
Electric Apps

AA Medallion Store

I just installed this today and it is EXACTLY what I was looking for. With the effort it takes to produce high quality graphics, everyone should have a genuine desire to protect their hard work.

January 30, 2021

Hey AA Medallion Store!

We're so happy to hear that we can help.
We really appreciate the thoughtful review :)

Anthony