Vault AntiTheft [Right Click+]

Vault AntiTheft [Right Click+]

by Electric Apps

No Right Click, Protect Images, Text Copy/Paste, LEGAL Notices

P-LAB STORE

This is the most complete app to prevent copycats from stealing your content. There's always a workaround to these apps, but Vault makes it really difficult and stressing. I'll keep using it. For now, the results are great! Keep it up, guys.

Clicking Stores

No sabía que existía esta opción para proteger los datos. Estoy fascinado con los resultados que estoy viendo.

July 9, 2020

Gracias por el comentario! Nosotros realmente lo apreciamos.

MopexPro™

Perfect!, hace todo lo que dice, solo la necesitaba para deshabilitar el click derecho en mi shopofy store

July 8, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it.

Amor Pablo

Works Great, I recommend using the custom vault loading time code to make it even faster. Compatible both with desktop and mobile sites.

June 29, 2020

Thank you for the review and the recommendation. We really appreciate you

JRBD

Does exactly as said, I use my own photography and the last thing I want is someone stealing my work and passing it off as their own. Thank you for this simple but effective app

June 29, 2020

Thank you for the review! We're here to help and we really appreciate it.

AXOW

Must have for sure! Disables your website from being audited, previews a legal notice with when anyone tries to use keyboard shortcuts, all around the best one I have tried so far.

June 29, 2020

Thank you for the review! We work really hard on our products and strive to always be the best! We appreciate you

The Dapper Man

Amazing app! Works like a charm. It does exactly what it's supposed to do with no hassle and issue what so ever.

June 19, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it :)

Compact Camping Concepts

Just began using this app since the last one I had did not protect on the product page. This one does and the code seems to be compatible. Will revise if needed, but super job!!!

June 19, 2020

Thank you for the review! We put a lot of time and effort into our applications.

DIANS Technologies

Everyone should have this app. A pretty helpful one indeed. Since I have used this app I haven't faced any issues. Working smoothly as it should.

June 19, 2020

Thank you for the review! We work tirelessly to make all of our apps as intuitive as possible!

Jensen Beds Store

Very good app, easy to use and setup in the backend! Thank you for making this available to the Shopify community

June 19, 2020

Thank you for using Vault and leaving such a thoughtful review! It means a lot to us.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13