Vault AntiTheft [Right Click+]

Vault AntiTheft [Right Click+]

by Electric Apps

No Right Click, Protect Images, Text Copy/Paste, LEGAL Notices

Kori Kollections

I highly recommend this app. Easy installation and I don't have to worry about anyone stealing my pictures or text.

korikollections.com

Satori Pets

WOW, One click install with a simple code copy paste - and there it is tested perfectly - great site protection - Thank You!!!

Thank you for the review!! We really appreciate it :D

Karaché Kosmetics

Just downloaded this app after so many people stealing my copy and product photos including vendors from AliExpress! I am so glad that this is available, now I can have a peace of mind. Karachekosmetics.com

September 7, 2020

Thank you for the review! We're really glad we can help :D

Kitchens 'n Lights

Excellent App for the price. Actually, it does everything it's suppose to do. And, is simple to use.

September 7, 2020

Thank you for the review! We try to make it as seamless as possible. :D

SERIES_FIT

It literally takes 1 second to get the App Set Up...Nothing to complain about

Thank you for this App!

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it :D

Your Time Beauty

RECOMMEND FOR ALL BASIC/NEW SHOPIFY USERS..VERY EASY TO NAVIGATE AND WORKS INSTANTLY FOR STORE. THANKS VAULT FOR MAKING THIS APP

Thank you for using it! We really appreciate it :D

Nordic Repair®

Great app that every serious business owner should install! We've been using the app since launch of our new website and are more than satisfied with all the features! :-)

September 7, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it :-)

AllBestOf.com

I tested for you, all is ok with what they said; impossible to click and download pics and texts. I recommend this APP and it's free

August 18, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate the positive feedback :D

shopsplashaffects

So happy i installed this app. easy to set up and most definitely cant go wrong with it. keeps the thieves away :-)

August 18, 2020

Thank you for the review! That's what we're here for :D

Tabby Store

I used this app to secure all my work from others looking to shortcut theirs lol. This works like a dream, easy to install and run and does the job nicely. Awesome app fully recommended. Nice work Electric Apps!

August 18, 2020

Thank you! We really appreciate the thoughtful review :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16