Disable Right Click w/ Vault

#1 AntiTheft Protection App. Protect your Images, Text & Code!

Free

I AM XELLENCE

I highly recommend this app it works great! Please use this app if you have a Shopify store with custom pictures.

COLORITSY

I tried 3 other apps before this one, none of them worked. This one does what's expected. Super grateful for this app!

Enjouet

Cette application marche nickel, rien à redire, un must have !
Il protège les images et le texte des voleurs de contenus.

Tokofertas

Thank you so much for making this app free! It really helps us out as a small business. We have been worried about copycat businesses taking our designs for a while, and this adds an extra level of protection to our watermarked images. Much appreciated....

BlackPods España®

Increible aplicación super útil para tu negocio, y no vale nada de dinero, recomendadísima la verdad

mimineko

Abstract That

Works like a charm! I have artwork on my site and I would be mortified if someone tried to save my artwork to resell or post fraudulently. So this was a perfect solution. Just follow the directions the app has and then test it. Very good!

SILKRÈ

Great app, it's help me protect the artwork of the graphic designers I have worked it. I love this app!

Tsunamigadgets

acabo de instalar, y hacer un par de pruebas rapidas y esta genial, hace lo que promete. tarda un par de segundos en activarse pero no les da tiempo a robarte a placer. he leido las instrucciones para resolver ese problema y son sencillas de seguir. gran app para los que empezamos sin apenas presupuesto. gracias

Cyber Verse

I am just about to launch my store and I really need all the free apps I can get. So far I am very pleased with this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23