Disable Right Click w/ Vault

#1 AntiTheft Protection App. Protect your Images, Text & Code!

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Paintings, Prints, Homeware & Art Gifts From Scotland By Scottish Artist Kevin Hunter

Fantastic. This app does precisely what it says. And the legal disclaimer that shows is the ice on the cake.

Aparate Brasil

Location Brazil

It works perfectly! I 10/10 recommend, it is easy to install. Sure it won't stop people from stealing your stuff but it make ir harder for sure!

PRSPCTV Photography

Awesome tool for photography, simple and does exactly what it says! Definitely would recommend this tool

Moroccxn

Just the app I was looking for. A few seconds after I installed the app, it worked perfectly. Thank you for sharing this app with us!

Tuf Cookie

Super easy app to install and does everything I need it to. I just don't want customers or other parties to copy our pictures or text. Therefore this is perfect. Can recommend it, especially that it is free is super great.

Hellwood Outfitters

Just the app I was looking for. Installs itself and works exactly as you would hope straight out of the box. Unfortunately Chrome now offers a browser extension that gets round the benefits of this app, but until something better comes along hopefully this app will deter the casual image thief from helping himself to my designs.

POP COLOR BOOKS

We've been wanting a simple but effective way to protect our site content since it is art based. This app is easy for other staff to navigate rather than only the developer. Love it. So glad it is available.

I AM XELLENCE

I highly recommend this app it works great! Please use this app if you have a Shopify store with custom pictures.

COLORITSY

I tried 3 other apps before this one, none of them worked. This one does what's expected. Super grateful for this app!

Enjouet

Cette application marche nickel, rien à redire, un must have !
Il protège les images et le texte des voleurs de contenus.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24