Protects Your Images
Stops dragging and dropping to save images, keyboard shortcuts, and right clicks on the client to prevent image theft.
Protects Your Text
Stops copy/paste, right clicks, and keyboard shortcuts to prevent blatant text theft and protect your written work.
Logs Custom Legal Notice
Vault will automatically log your custom legal copyright theft warning as a custom alert on prohibited shortcuts/activity
About Disable Right Click w/ Vault
- Anyone, including your Competitors, can easily copy-paste your site content in most modern browsers and then claim it as their own.
- Content is King, and having your text and images displayed on other sites may lower your SEO score - lowering your search rating, and losing potential customers and profits.
- Copyright suits are lengthy and expensive.
The Best Solution
- Vault will protect your website's content against the most used exploits in modern web browsers and show you the quality of our Apps.
Active with 1 Click
- Vault will immediately activate upon installation and be loaded upon every request to your site. Say goodbye to the easy exploits of the past!
- Desktop & Mobile Support: Choose different protections for different clients
- Protects Images: Disables right clicks, "Save As", drag/drop to save
- Protects Text: Disables copy-paste, highlighting, and context menu
- Disables Keyboard Shortcuts: Disables save-page, copy and paste shortcuts
- Disables "Save As" & "View Source" Menu
- Logs a Custom Legal Notice
Please note, the "Legal Protection" in Vault's listing refers to the app's customizable Legal Notices to help protect your copyright and ward off potential thieves.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Most recent reviews
Aplicativo muito bom e gratuito!! Parabéns aos criadores! Direto, rápido, simples.... Perfeito!!!!!!
I can assure you this is not the result of Vault.
When I accessed your site, my team did not remove any Vault code as there was no Vault code, to begin with. It is impossible for Vault to have interfered with the loading speed as by default it is loaded after the site has loaded unless you install it as a script tag on your own (which you had not done). I simply commented out a script from another application ironically called "page-speed-boost-optimizer.js" that was causing the error.
We have worked with several thousand merchants already and have never experienced these issues. With that being said, I would be happy to attempt to assist you again. I could even reinstall Vault for you and ensure that it is working correctly.
I am unsure what the exact issue is here, however, I do not that it is not a result of our application.
I have also sent you an email reply.
Wow.. free, easy to use and straight to the subject. Can switch on/off every option and lets you decide exactly what to use. Thank you!
Thank you for the thoughtful review! We're happy we can help :)