Veeqo ‑ Inventory & Fulfilment

Veeqo ‑ Inventory & Fulfilment | Reviews

by Veeqo

Simple platform to control your inventory, picking & shipping

Original Outbacker Stoves

Outstanding service from these guys, always at the end of the phone or chat. Transformational for our business. With a huge range of SKU's and kits we needed to find a solution that could be versatile. Couldn't ask for more from support - Ben, Roxy, Darren, Mohamed - they are all helpful and feel part of our team when help is needed. The roadmap that you can submit ideas for development really shows the kid of forward thinking business they are. Keep building on the great features guys!! Top stuff! 5 STARS!

Dubpod.co.uk

MORE THAN 5 STARS!!! We use Veeqo to connect our shopify PLUS store plus other marketplaces into a complex network of couriers - depending on ITS weight & where our product is being dispatched to around the world. Veeqo's inventory management keeps all stock control updated & allows for complex reporting on sales performance, product stock levels and integrates seamlessly into courier accounts. Overall adding Veeqo to our e commerce offering has increased our teams productivity by 30%. One point to note, it's worth working hard to ensure every part even spare non-saleable items are in Veeqo so that it is an exact accurate reflection of the warehouse operation. It can only be as good as the data you ensure is in & kept up-to-date - you get out what you put in if that makes sense!

Bell Tent Boutique

Veeqo is Absolutely Amazing! We have 3 Shopify stores, 5 Amazon stores, an international Ebay store, and an Etsy store. After 4 years in a 3PL using Orderwise we moved our business into our own warehouse and took fulfillment in house. In addition we now have 7 integrated couriers and ship all around the world. The Veeqo product works to allow us to ship multiple consignments with speed and accuracy with the most economical courier. We also run retail and trade warehouses, use the purchase order system and our accuracy in inventory management has improved 10 fold. The team are hugely knowledgeable and support has been excellent. Almost two years later, our business turnover has now grown by 25% to almost 4 million which would not have been possible without Veeqo. Particular thanks to Ben, Darren, Roxy, Mohammed and the team - always super fast and responsive!! I have already recommended the Veeqo product to other online retailers and will continue to!

Nozone Clothing US

We love Veeqo! We operate two Shopify stores (one for US and one for Canada) plus two separate Amazon FBA stores. In December of 2019 we migrated from a much higher priced competitor to Veeqo. Right away I was impressed with the thorough pre-flight process. The Veeqo crew didn't give the impression of a pushy sales team. They truly wanted to make sure that Veeqo would meet all of our needs before we signed on. Vera was not only extremely knowledgeable with the product but understood our needs and how we would be impacted (good and bad) by the switch. After a very smooth implementation, I was shocked that there was not one major issue. No records were lost and syncing was all spot-on! Each week of using Veeqo made me a bigger fan as I discovered the many time time-saving advantages. Lastly, the customer service is extremely helpful, friendly, and prompt. We love Veeqo!

Smokey Joes Vapes Co

Veeqo has worked for us really well and the support is excellent and it's really easy to use. The on-boarding process was really smooth and customer support as been excellent and very responsive.

Natural Cosmetics

I use this app to manage my stock levels across Shopify, eBay and Etsy as well as managing my shipping. It's been a great help so far and I'd imagine it's going to be even more valuable for me as my business grows!

Dewty

Veeqo has been fantastic for our business. The system does everything we could possible need, taking away the stress and making our fulfilment and order processing one of the most streamlined aspects of the business.

Stretch It Body Jewellery

Veeqo saves me hours every single day, I'd be lost without it. My whole team uses Veeqo more than any other software, a must for any multi-channel ecommerce business.

Hard Hat Gear

We have two brick and mortar stores and an online shop. This has really allowed us to properly maintain our inventory across all channels to prevent frustrating backorders. Also, the customer service is second to none. Everyone is very willing to help via email, chat, or to jump on a call. The support has been amazing.

Pica's Pets

Been using Veeqo for a few moths now. The switch from my previous software was almost seamless. After getting used tot he new layout it is really simple to use. The app is great for order picking when not packing in the same place. Also great to look at things on the go and not at the PC. any issues have been dealt with quickly and everyone is really helpful. Would reccommned

Previous 1 3 4 5 6