Fulfillment made easy
Streamline your business with one system for inventory management, order management, picking, packing, shipping, returns, and reports.
Reduce your shipping costs
Quickly bulk ship orders from any sales channel, automate repetitive shipping tasks, and enjoy discounted rates.
Say goodbye to overselling and hello to better margins - with clever inventory tracking across all your warehouses, stores and marketplaces.
About Veeqo Inventory & Shipping
Inventory Management & Shipping Software for Shopify Sellers
Veeqo is the inventory management and shipping platform for Shopify and Shopify Plus. Shopify retailers who ship with USPS, UPS, DHL, Royal Mail, DPD and FedEx use Veeqo to help provide great experience to their customers everywhere.
Shopify inventory management features
Veeqo is a single platform for Shopify retailers, that gives you complete control of your entire inventory – no matter how many sales channels or warehouses you operate from.
- Inventory control - know what you have and where you have it
- Sync inventory with marketplaces like Amazon, Walmart, eBay and Etsy
- Stock takes - perform quick, flexible inventory checks
- Inventory forecast - calculate how much Shopify inventory you need to purchase based on current sales performance
- Purchase new inventory from suppliers when stock is running low
- Create new kits and bundles to sell on your Shopify store
Shopify shipping features
Shopify retailers can use Veeqo to quickly bulk ship orders from any sales channel, automate repetitive shipping tasks and track every delivery in one place.
- Print shipping labels for any Shopify order with USPS, UPS, Royal Mail, DHL and other shipping carriers - with no CSV imports/exports in sight
- Bulk print shipping labels in a single click
- One-click printing saves time by sending documents straight to your printers - no more PDF downloads or choosing devices
- International shipping - with pre-filled customs forms and paperless commercial invoices
- Set up shipping rules and automations
- Email customer shipping confirmation and tracking info
Negotiated USPS Shipping rates
Veeqo helps Shopify retailers save money on their USPS shipping by offering negotiated rates - giving every user access to Commercial Plus Pricing and Priority Mail Cubic.
- Save on USPS shipping rates with Commercial Plus Pricing and Priority Mail Cubic
- Access all USPS shipping services directly for all Shopify orders - including Priority Mail Cubic, Priority Mail Express, First Class Package, Parcel Select Ground, First Class International and Priority Mail International.
World-Class Customer Support
- Speak to our highly trained team of Veeqo product experts anytime via phone, email and live chat
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Free support for all Veeqo customers
More great inventory management and shipping software features for Shopify retailers
- Quick to set up, and easy to use
- Reporting dashboards
- Wholesale order management
- Process Shopify returns
- Pick & pack orders with barcode scanning
- Smartphone app for Android and iOS for tracking sales
- Push Shopify order information to QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online and Xero
- Royal Mail,
Use this app while selling in person with Shopify point of sale.
Pricing 14-day free trial
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Order volume between 500 - 1000, $39. 1000+ orders, $13 per set of 500 orders.
Ship from 500 orders per month
Access for 2 users
Sync inventory with 20+ stores
17+ shipping integrations
Plus everything on Accelerator
Plus everything on High Growth
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
A dreadful experience from start to finish. I wanted this app to do something basic (I have four warehouse locations - I'd like to see which orders I can fulfil (are in stock) at a given location - Shopify of course does not provide this basic functionality). I signed up, day 1 I asked the question, my on-boarder didn't know. I then spent the entire day on day 2 trying to get an answer as to whether this was possible. I was passed from email support, to chat, to phone call, referred to the instruction manual repeatedly... still nothing, just a load of time wasting. On day 3, I realised I was never going to get an answer out of these people, so decided not to go with it, but then started getting calls from my warehouses - something called Veeqo had started randomly making changes to their stock levels! We have 3,000 SKUs over 4 locations. After deleting the app and wasting a load of time, we now have to do four complete stock counts to get our stock accurate again... I asked Veeqo if they could run a report that showed the stock adjustments their daft app had taken it upon itself to make for no reason - still waiting, so no help there, and we'll just have to spend weeks of man hours correcting the mess it has made. Wow - really wish I didn't come across this app.
Nozone Clothing US
We love Veeqo! We operate two Shopify stores (one for US and one for Canada) plus two separate Amazon FBA stores. In December of 2019 we migrated from a much higher priced competitor to Veeqo. Right away I was impressed with the thorough pre-flight process. The Veeqo crew didn't give the impression of a pushy sales team. They truly wanted to make sure that Veeqo would meet all of our needs before we signed on. Vera was not only extremely knowledgeable with the product but understood our needs and how we would be impacted (good and bad) by the switch. After a very smooth implementation, I was shocked that there was not one major issue. No records were lost and syncing was all spot-on! Each week of using Veeqo made me a bigger fan as I discovered the many time time-saving advantages. Lastly, the customer service is extremely helpful, friendly, and prompt. We love Veeqo!
Smokey Joes Vapes Co
Veeqo has worked for us really well and the support is excellent and it's really easy to use. The on-boarding process was really smooth and customer support as been excellent and very responsive.