Vela

Vela

by Vela

Bulk edit and optimize product listings with ease!

Front Porch Candle Co.

This app is Wonderful and Free!!! The best editing app I have found and Best Customer service, hope they keep it Free. Thank you for helping a Small Business!

Get Buzzed

This app is fantastic! I wish I had it when I was working on a site 2 years ago! It starts off with a quick tutorial, then you're in... The interface is extremely intuitive and they are prompt to answer any questions you have. This should be something integrated into shopify for sure.

Timeless Tees

I really rate this app, works a treat every time. I've used it on a few of my websites and the best thing is it's free!

The Letter Gift Shop

I use this app for Etsy and now for Shopify.

LITERALLY the best app that I have ever used to bulk edit items. I can't imagine the time that I've saved using this app. I also can't wait to see what updates are next for this app, the last few have been great.

Support is great and very quick to reply.

Thank you for an amazing app!

Alex Isaacs Designs

I've been using Vela for another channel and I am so glad that it is available for Shopify!

The integration was super fast and easy (I didn't even have to create a separate account)

The installation was fast, the platform is very intuitive and easy.

Superfast support!
Unlike other apps (where I am still waiting for a reply a week later) I got an answer to my question within seconds and was able to integrate right away.

I don't usually write reviews, but this app warrants it!

Sandro Santioli Wall Pictures

It's a perfect app, with a custom center that works fine and quick, with pro people always ready to help and to solve any issue. Thank you, you're making the difference, keep up the good work, folks!

Metallic Shapes

The learning curve is close to 0, very intuitive, I used to edit descriptions and works 100%. Thanks

swirly-world-design

I love this app!! It has made my Etsy and Shopify store so easy to bulk edit descriptions, photos, materials, tags, etc. It's very easy to use and I have saved hundreds of hours of my time using it. Such a great find and I highly recommend this app for both Shopify and Etsy!!! The customer service is awesome, too. They respond late at night when I am working on the sites and answer any of my questions. Absolutely a LIFE SAVER! 5 STARS!

Roudbreck

This app is great!The fact it's free makes it awesome and nobody should miss out on it. The customer service is O-U-T-S-T-A-N-D-I-N-G!Even finding such a good customer support for paid apps is rare! There is always room for improvement but in total the app is efficient and userfriendly. One thing i would suggest though is to add a "select all" button right after you selected all products of a category and decide to edit all of them. All the products stay selected automatically when you enter into "edit all mode". However it would be better if they could get deselected all at once quickly in case you want to make individual adjustements across all the ones given in the list. Otherwise if you want to add a tag for instance, the tag wil be added everywhere although you may only want to make it appear in a dozen of them for instance.

Clubpeluche

Great app it's free and can save you to much time and they also have a GREAT support I recommend this app ! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16