Vela

Vela

by Vela

Bulk edit and optimize product listings with ease!

RED CHILI APPAREL

I can't recommend this enough! Saved me so much time. Tech support is great! Just install it today.

Simply Serasi

I've been using this app for both my Etsy and Shopify shop. Simply love it! I've saved lots of times and myself from frustration. The customer service is excellent, very responsive and very friendly. Like any apps, there are some interface you need to get used to. My advice is to do a smaller batch first.

Make Me a Royal

Great App, better support.

Saved a me a TON of time. There's place for improvement, but the devs are actively working on getting it better and better.

When I had an issue, I contacted their live support, and was solved quickly.

Like A Duchess

I use this app to bulk edit products and its amazing! Easily add multiple items to a collection or change prices by dollar amount or percentage! Its great!

MIXAMA

Best App out there nothing to campare with other bulk editors - and best of all its free , no hiden costs , beautifull interface & easy to use and the support is allways there to help us out , they fixed all kind of problems we had. 5 stars from Mixama to you VELA. Love you well done

Art Prints by Dreamframer

This app is a life savior! I fave products with hundreds of variations (art prints with a lot of framing options, sizes, and print mediums), and I had to change the prices on all of them. This app allowed me to create profiles for each product type and change the prices simultaneously. Also, bulk editing anything in this tab is extremely intuitive and easy.

Folia House

This app is completely awesome, help me to do all sorts of bulk product editing, saving tons of our time. Thank you, and keep up the good work guys.

WiStylex

such a great app with amazing potential, that give the user a huge range of options to manage and edit products, collections, tags, products type etc,,,

I highly recommend it for store owners with huge inventory quantity which will save them a lot of time

icasecollections

very useful app, fast reply with the support, also willing to listen the advice from the user to improve the app, thanks so much for creating this great app.

P and P Comics

Great App, free and easy to use. Great customer service! I look forwards to their updates, it has made managing new edits a breeze.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21