Vela

Vela

by Vela

Bulk edit and optimize product listings with ease!

Fashlux

Just recently started using this app. Fantastic, does things a lot quicker than other apps similar. Had a couple of questions and the customer service response was within a couple of mins, cannot fault in any way

CuteKinder

Its free and can do what most paid apps can do already! It makes time consuming jobs easier, alot easier!

Adirondack Retro

This app is an amazing time saver. I use it for my Shopify Store and for my 4 Etsy Stores. I constantly use this app to bulk change and edit over 4,000 listings in my stores, from titles, descriptions, images and so forth. Customer Service is also very important, and Justin is super responsive whenever the need arises. There are always new features in the works, and if there is anything that it doesn't have, that you need, just ask Justin and there is a good chance that it is either being worked on, or he will let you know if it is something they can add!

MenStyleCo

Thanks for this great app, it has a lot of features and helps your store's management. Customer service also great, recommended app for all type of stores.

Femmedecarriere

great app and customer service, i recommend to change things in bulk.
All the features are good to manage our shop.

Germinate

As a Shopify Store Setup Service this app is amazing, it is saving me tons of time and allows drop ship clients to customize content to be unique in a few minutes. This is a must have app for Germinate.com and all of our clients moving forward. Love it - thank you.

Rover of Dover

This app saved my life...I was struggling for days (weeks) trying to set up my store and all the product descriptions. The .csv file exports the data as HTML and I have no clue. This allows me to easily format/change all the product data easily and simultaneously. A lifesaver.

EasyBins

We have over 1,500 skus in our stores and forever we've been looking or a better way to manage their content and keep them updated. This app does it all for us, love it! First way I can now see everything and manage it without ALOT less friction!

Lunar Noona

This application is absolutely amazing! Can FINALLY mass edit everything without clicking and closing every product in Shopify manually. If you haven't tried out Vela to bulk edit, then you're missing out.

Great GREAT app! 5/5

Cates Concepts

This app ROCKS!!!!!!!!! It is by far the best bulk editor on here. I had a questions and got an answer from the tech support in less than 2 mins at 11:00pm. The speed of the app and the ability to sync across platforms not only decreased my time put also allowed me to see errors (Typos) real easy.