Vela

Vela

by Vela

Bulk edit and optimize product listings with ease!

Jamboree

SERIOUSLY the best app ever! It has saved me and my team days of work! I love that it is free. Change your compare at prices quickly and easily to make quick sales without loads of time opening up each product. This app is consistently releasing new updates and features, all of which are amazing

5·2·7 Photo

I can't even explain how thankful I am to have Vela for Shopify! It will save you more hours than you can imagine in bulk editing. Excellent app!

Fine Jewelry by Anastasia Savenko

I used Vela for years for Etsy and had Shopify option for a while as well.
Great customer service and it does save you a lot of time!

Clever Owl Paper

I've been using this app for years now to edit my Etsy shop. I was so excited when they launched it for Shopify. It saves TONS of time. It's easy to use and the customer service is above and beyond what you'd ever expect.

Nothingbutstring

Great app, makes editing a large number of items so easy. The guys at Vela are super responsive and always answer your questions quickly.

LuxShine

One only words. Amazing.

You can modify all variations of a lot of product in only 2 minutes.Developer make truly excellent work!

Fancy Phone Case

When we think of having to update variations on our 500+ items, it gives us a headache. Last year we paid a company to do this for us when the new iPhone was released, but now we got Vela and updated all the items variations in about 10 minutes. We bulk update tags, description, titles and price with Vela as well.

This is the kind of apps that are PRICELESS and MUST HAVE on any Shopify and Etsy store.

They are also working on eBay and Amazon integration. Can't wait.

XtraFly Apparel

I'm a fan of Vela since ETSY, and now they are here, can't wait for their eBay and Amazon integration. that 1 star negative review seems like it's from an angry person or competition, VELA saves us hours n hours of work for real. their customer service is top notch.

Salty Tee Apparel Co., LLC

Absolutely hands down, best app on the market for editing listings in bulk. From their superior customer support to just the amazing overall look and ease of use of the site to easily no hassle edit products. My #1 go to app for Etsy and since they've come on over to Shopify my #1 on here too!

ElenaBerlo OnceUponaPaper™

We've been using Justin's app Vela for some time now, and it was really the best help we could have for editing products in bulk both on Shopify and Etsy.
Now we are so excited that Vela offers mass editing for pricing which was not yet developed while in Beta. Justin is also very supportive and quick to answer. I can't wait for further features of this app.
thanks,